What is Caryn Chandler’s net worth in 2021? Ever since Matt Roloff and Caryn went public with their relationship, rumors about her being a “gold digger” have spread. Now, we know how much she is worth. So, is she really after the Little People, Big World star’s money?
Since 2018, LPBW viewers have been making comments about why Caryn is with Matt. This is what a few TLC fans had to say on Twitter:
- “Caryn already settling in with planting grapes. Not your farm yet, Gold digger!”
- “I don’t mean to be biased but Caryn comes off as a gold–digger &opportunist,she doesn’t seem to genuinely like Matt I wouldn’t be surprised if she made him sleep in a separate room if they were to get married,I’m happy 4 happy but I feel her & Matt could have worked it out #LPBW”
- “Caryn is def a gold digger imo!!”
Caryn Chandler’s net worth
She is worth an estimated $4.5 million. It’s assumed that some of this money comes from her appearances on the Roloff family’s TLC show. It’s unclear how much of her worth was earned for her appearances though because she’s only been involved with the family for a few years.
Where does she work?
Longtime LPBW fans will recall that Matt and Caryn went public with their relationship in 2017. They met when Caryn was working at Roloff Farms. There is some confusion about Matt and Caryn’s relationship timeline in connection with Matt’s divorce from Amy. Some people believe that Caryn and Matt were dating before the divorce was finalized. Now, Caryn no longer works at the farm. She reportedly hasn’t been employed there since 2018. So, she’s no longer making money there.
Caryn is from Arizona, and she and Matt spend quite a bit of time there. So, it’s possible that she has a side business or job there. Maybe she did in the past and has since retired. It’s unclear how she’s making her money, but it seems like both Matt and Caryn are pretty well off. It doesn’t sound like she needs to rely on Matt to provide for her, so the “gold digger” theory seems to be irrelevant now.
So, are you glad to know that Caryn Chandler isn’t a gold digger now that we are aware of her net worth? Let us know in the comments below.
For more updates about the Roloff family, check back with TV Shows Ace.
- Duggar Fans Have A New Favorite Couple: Who Wins The Title? - June 23, 2021
- Jinger Vuolo Shows Off Legs In Super-Short Shorts - June 22, 2021
- Take A Peek Inside Jinger & Jeremy Vuolo’s Wild Saturday Nights - June 22, 2021