Josh Duggar was granted bail and will be released from jail until his trial, so is he able to see his children? As we have reported, Josh was arrested on Thursday for the possession of child pornography. During his hearing on Wednesday, the charges were read, and he was reportedly smirking, despite the sensitive nature of the content.
He will be released on Thursday and will stay with a third party until his trial in July. It’s unclear whether he was released on bail or conditions, but some specific conditions have been set for him to follow. Notably, everyone wants to know whether he will be allowed to see his children following these allegations.
What are the conditions of his release?
@DuggarBates_Confessions shared the conditions that Josh will have to follow after his release, stating:
- Has to go to third party.
- He may not leace the house unless it’s for medical church court school or work. Or other approved as advanced.
- Must report to supervision.
- Must not possess or have erotica or porn of any kind.
- He cannot have internet internet smart phones TVs tablet game systems etc.
- May not have passwords of phones of third-party.
- He may have a jitterbug phone approved by probation office.
- May not travel outside of West Arkansas unless approved.
- Josh can talk to his kids if Anna is present however he may not talk to any other children including his siblings and nieces and nephews.
- He may not use drugs or alcohol.
- He might not have firearms or they can’t be in the house.
On Thursday, he must sign an appearance bond.
Can Josh Duggar see his children?
As noted above, Josh is able to see his kids. He will not be allowed to leave the third party’s home, so Anna will have to bring the kids to him. She will also have to supervise their visits. It seems like the third party will also have to be included in these visits between Josh and the kids.
Other than his own children, Josh is unable to see other children, including his siblings, nieces, and nephews.
Josh and Anna have six kids and one more baby on the way. Their seventh baby, a girl, will arrive this fall.
So, do you think Josh Duggar should be allowed to see his kids? Do you think this is safe? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
This is an ongoing story, so check back with TV Shows Ace for more updates. We will continue to share more information as it becomes available.
- Joy-Anna Forsyth Under Fire For ‘Reckless’ Mistake [Video] - June 13, 2021
- Kendra Caldwell’s Family Hides Newborn Baby, But Why? - June 13, 2021
- Is Jessa Duggar Finally Going To Reveal Baby No. 4’s Gender? - June 13, 2021