TV Shows Ace got the chance to speak to Brianne Smith Dias and get a 2021 update on how things are going. Viewers got to know her on My 600 Lb Life. Luckily, she is someone who updates her social media and lets her fans see what she is up to now. She even admitted to auditioning for another reality show recently!
Brianne Smith Dias Update
How long has it been since you were on the show?
“So I started the show in 2019 and wrapped last summer.”
“I’ve kept it all off. I’m just working on that last 40-50 and then have all my skin removed.”
“Not a single one ☝🏼 I originally did the show and got the help for my ex but then the journey showed me it was for me. I wanted people to know if I can get up and do something at my original start weight of 787 then anyone could get up!”
“I would… I recently auditioned for The Voice!”
“Well I’m dating again and met someone, trying it out! After 13 years of not working because Rick asked me to take care of catrina I finally have a job at the hospital here in town and as of February I passed my medical assistant class. Now I’m on to my CNA’s then I might start nursing school. Unless I become a singer like I’ve always wanted to be!”
Fans Share Their Thoughts
Fans loved seeing an update on Brianne Smith Dias recently on an episode of My 600 Lb Life. On her post, fans are letting her know their thoughts. Here are what a few had to say about her update airing recently.
- abbyjean1134 You are so beautiful and strong! I loved watching your update, you inspire me so much! ❤️
- Yes! Bee waiting for this one! So excited and proud of you Bri!
- So excited to watch!!!!
- Such a great update, Such energy you have. Love the way you fist bumped Dr. Now!
- You are the BEST. So excited to see this!
In the comments, Brianne Smith Dias shared that it would also be available to watch on Hulu the next day if you missed it.
Don’t miss new episodes of My 600 Lb Life on TLC on Wednesday nights.
- ‘My 600-Lb. Life’ Star Melissa Marescot Gives Exclusive Interview Update - July 29, 2021
- ‘Big Brother’ Stars Christmas Abbott, Memphis Garrett Engaged - June 25, 2021
- ‘Yellowstone’ Season 4: Why Wasn’t It On Tonight? - June 20, 2021