Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici shared about his dog Ellie who passed away this week. The sad news brought a lot of compassion and love from their many Bachelor fans. Many of them love the couple as they seem like such a wonderful success story from the ABC franchise. Of course, losing a pet brings as much heartbreak as a member of the family passing away. Because they are family.
Sean Lowe bids goodbye, honors his dog, Ellie, with a gallery
You might recall that about a year ago, ABC covered Sean and Catherine’s story in a condensed form. Once again, Catherine mentioned how she never really expected that he’d choose her. After all, she’s Filipino. And she thought ABC cast her on The Bachelor because they ticked some minority boxes. Plus, she presumed she knew Sean Lowe better than she did. So, their loving home and marriage seem beyond her wildest dreams. And now, she shares the heartbreak of the family dog, Ellie passing away.
It’s not the first time the couple said their heartbreaking goodbyes to a family dog. People reminds fans that back in 2016 their pup Lola contracted a genetic disease and couldn’t walk. So they made the saddest decision to end Lola’s life. At the time time, Sean Lowe said it was “easily one of the toughest ‘grown up decisions’ we’ve ever had to make.” This time, when Ellie passed away, Sean posted on Instagram. He said, “Saying goodbye to a dog is just the worst.” And he added, “Before Catherine, before my kids, before all the Bachelor stuff, there was Ellie.”
Eight photos of the beloved pooch
Although Sean said the pictures of his dog might seem “depressing,” clearly, he tried showing how much Ellie became a part of the family. Many Bachelor fans reacted to the sad post about Ellie. Here’s what some of them said to Sean Lowe:
- “So sorry for your loss, guys! Boy anyone who knows what and how this feels knows it is just the hardest thing!!! ♥️”
- “Oh Sean, I know the hole left in your heart and in your family and for that I am so so sorry 💔.”
- “So sorry for your loss, it’s never easy when it’s time for our fur babies to cross the rainbow bridge. Much love and healing prayers to you and your family during this difficult time!! 🌹🙏🏻.”
- “So sorry. She looks wonderful. May your memories comfort and bring joy.”
Meanwhile, on her Instagram, Catherine shared another two photos. In her caption, she said, “It hasn’t even been a day since you’ve been gone and I miss you. I miss you sweet Ellie girl.”
Bachelor Nation star Kaitlyn Bristowe reached out to Sean Lowe and Catherine, saying, “I’m so sorry guys. My heart hurts for you!”
- ‘Sister Wives’ Star Ysabel Brown Shares A Sweet Message To Her Mom - April 19, 2021
- ‘American Idol’ Beane Hepler Gushes Over His Boyfriend - April 19, 2021
- ‘Sweet Home Sextuplets’ Go Crazy Slipping and Sliding In The Park - April 19, 2021