Love After Lockup bad boy Matt Fraiser faces more than 37 years behind bars on eight charges. So it looks like the career criminal won’t be a free man for quite some time.
Love After Lockup: Matt Fraiser Facing a Lot of Jail Time
Caitlin Gainer’s Love After Lockup ex will be behind bars for a very long time, based on the latest updates. Matt Fraiser was arrested several times over the last two years. And based on the latest news, it looks like he will finally face the music for all his charges.
Starcasm speculates that Matt Fraiser worked out a plea deal. And that resulted in at least 15 charges being dropped for the career criminal. Even so, that still leaves eight charges that he was found guilty of. Meanwhile, the combined amount of time for the remaining charges comes out to under 38 years behind bars.
Things Not Looking Good for Caitlin Gainer’s Ex
There’s a good chance Matt Fraiser serves these Love After Lockup sentences concurrently. When that happens, the minimum time he has to serve is the time on his most severe charge. And in this case, that includes a 116-month sentence for an armed home invasion back in August.
At the time of that incident, he pointed a gun at a mother and son during a home invasion. Meanwhile, as Starcasm notes, it’s unclear how much of that time he would need to serve before he becomes eligible for parole – if at all. So this is certainly a situation to keep an eye on for the Love After Lockup criminal.
Love After Lockup Star’s Long List of Charges
Back when Caitlin Gainer and Matt Fraiser were still an item, she wanted to build a life with the felon. And she hoped he’d be able to turn things around and build a life with her on the outside. But that wasn’t in the cards for them as a couple. Since 2018 alone, Matt racked up quite the long list of arrests and charges. Some of these include:
- Driving With a Suspended License/ticket for “speeding”
- Improper lane change/2nd-degree negligent driving
- 3rd-degree Driving While License Suspended
- Possession of a stolen vehicle
- Possession of meth
- Violation report filed against him after ditching pretrial services
- Possession of heroin and stolen credit cards
- Love After Lockup star ditched pretrial conference for meth case
- 1st-degree assault and 1st-degree burglary
One of the main draws when it comes to watching Love After Lockup is seeing which cast members turn their lives around after their initial release on the show. Meanwhile, based on all of Matt Fraiser’s criminal activity since appearing on Season 2 of the show with Caitlin Gainer, it’s clear he still lives the felon life. And now, he faces a long time behind bars for the choices he made.
- ‘Married at First Sight’: Chris Williams Lived In His Car - March 6, 2021
- ‘My 600-lb Life’ Update On Amber Rachdi: Where Is She Now? - March 5, 2021
- ‘My 600-lb Life’ Update On David Bolton: Where Is He Now? - March 5, 2021