Finally, Temptation Island made its long-awaited return. And so, four couples go to the island to test their relationships. While most have trust issues, some are simply just curious.
So after a two-year hiatus, it came back. Ultimately, the coronavirus pandemic pushed production back. Luckily for fans, even a pandemic can’t shut down production.
As a result, producers moved forward with their plans to film the show in Maui.
Follow these Season 3 couples on Instagram
You can follow all four Season 3 Temptation Island couples on Instagram. Those couples include:
- Chelsea Orcutt (@chelseabreea) & Thomas Gipson (@thomas_gipson)
- Erica Washington (@ericcahan) and Kendal Kirkland (@kenkirk)
- Erin Smith (@ssm0oth) & Corey Sobczyk (@corey_sobczyk)
- Kristen Ramos (@kris_ivette) & Julian Allen (@thehybrid_86)
However, it’s unclear if they’re still together. This is because they are not allowed to reveal spoilers via Instagram. Of note, each of the couples signed a contract with Temptation Island.
And now for the single men
Additionally, twenty-four single men and women will also grace Temptation Island Season 3. Excitingly, fans can read about some of those singles on TV Shows Ace. This year, the show features 12 single men. Ultimately, some want to steal the hearts of the women who have doubts about their boyfriends. Those men include:
- Alex Alvarez (@atrain0769)
- David Silvia (@davesilvia_)
- Dr. Blake Eyres (@dr.blakeeyres)
- Evan McFadden (@evan_ty_mcfadden)
- Griffin Libhart (@yaboygrif)
- Jesse Stephanos (@jessestephanos)
- Juwan Haynes (@juwandehaynes)
- Lex Lindquist (@lechelife_)
- Rocky Buttery (@rockyrsb3)
- Shaquille Urie (@itsshaqurie)
- Tom Triola (@tommy_triola)
- Trent Jespersen (@trentjespersen)
Follow these single ladies
There will also be 12 single women. However, Screen Rant only shares the Instagram accounts of the 11 girls. Those women include:
- Alexcys Homan (@alexcysjordyn)
- Amanda Spain-Butts (@spainass)
- Grace Hagan (@gracehagan)
- Isabel “Izzy” Thanmithak (@isabelmariexox)
- Katrina Koomen (@katrina.koomen)
- Lauren “Tula” Poindexter (@tulaontv)
- Lauryn Stewart (@lifting_lauryn)
- Madilynn “Maddy” Brown (@madilynndiana)
- Maya Morsi (@mayamorsi)
- Nickole Ciszak (@nickoleciszak)
- Sophia Perez (@sophiamarieperez)
Previously, USA Network brought back Temptation Island from the dead. Also, the reboot got a major facelift. It’s a lot hotter and sexier than the old shows. It’s also become a hit among fans, especially those who love The Bachelor and Love Island.
Temptation Island, Love Island, and Paradise Hotel were the holy trinity of dating reality shows. They all came out during the heydey of early 2000s reality TV. Out of the three, only Love Island USA and Temptation Island survived. Paradise Hotel got canceled shortly after it’s revived season.
Viewers can’t wait to see another drama-filled season. From the looks of the trailer, this season should be interesting. It should hold up to the previous seasons.
What are your thoughts on the new season? Who do you plan to follow on social media? Will it be the singles or the couples? Sound off below in the comments.
Temptation Island Season 3 premieres Tuesday, February 16 at 10 p.m. ET on USA Network.
- ‘Y&R’ Spoilers: Big Surprise For Summer As Kyle Makes His Way Back? - August 2, 2021
- Did Stassi Schroeder Bully Someone On Instagram?! What Happened - August 1, 2021
- ‘Love Island USA’: New Girls Leslie & Genevieve Can’t Seem To Fit In - August 1, 2021