Bachelorette contestant Ben Zorn announced that he and his fiance Stacy Santilena expected their first baby and now he celebrates their first child’s birth. The news came via his Instagram on Tuesday, February 16. Recall, Ben featured in Kaitlyn Bristowe’s season with ABC back in 2015. He left after Week 6 and later started dating Stacey. Engaged, they postponed their wedding because of the pandemic.
Bachelorette contestant Ben Zorn & fiance Stacy Santilena welcome their baby boy
We reported that Ben announced on what should have been their wedding day, that Stacy fell pregnant. He always wanted kids, and Stacy had some issues with fertility. So, while they postponed the wedding, they still tried for a baby. And, he seemed delighted when he announced the happy news. Now he sounds thrilled that their baby boy arrived safely. They named their little one Logan Thomas Zorn.
Ben Zorn shared a photo of himself with their new baby, and of course, Stacy. Smiling like a Cheshire cat, Ben wrote, “Officially a family of 3!” Then he added, “Please welcome Logan Thomas Zorn.” The Bachelorette alum also said, “Baby boy and Mama are doing great. We were so excited to bring this little boy into the world on Valentine’s Day of all days!” Plus, he talked about adjustments as they live their “new normal.” Ben feels that “teamwork is everything!”
ABC fans send in their congrats and best wishes for Valentine’s Day baby
Lots of fans love the idea that baby Logan arrived on Valentine’s Day. It seems like perfect timing for the couple. One follower wrote, “Congrats, Ben!!! I’m so excited for you guys! Enjoy every moment. ❤️ I hope Mama is doing wonderful!”
Meanwhile, Nick Benvenutti, from The Bachelorette, Season 12 also commented. He wrote, “Congrats Ben!!! We need to get the boys together. Recall, Nick and Jennifer Hebrock welcomed their baby, Jasper in December.
Here’s a few other comments that went the way of Ben Zorn and Stacy:
- “Congratulations you two!!!!!!! He’s so adorable!!!”
- “Congrats!!! Welcome to the Dad Club!”
- “Congratulations Zorn family!! He’s beautiful 💙.”
- “Congrats, Ben!!! I’m so excited for you guys! Enjoy every moment ❤️ I hope Mama is doing wonderful!”
- “Yooo!!! 👏 congratulations man!! What a beautiful baby and family! Excited for you both as you start this incredible chapter of parenting!”
- “Congratulations! 💕 Just know that it isn’t all unicorns and rainbows like it may be portrayed. The sleepless nights, the crying baby, the gassy baby, the fatigue…… it’s all normal! Not just you 😍.”
Thousands of similar congratulatory messages went the way of Bachelorette Ben Zorn and Stacy. US Weekly reported that the baby arrived at “6:41 p.m. on Sunday, February 14, weighing 7.9 lbs and 19 inches long.”
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021