Adam Busby shared an equally terrifying and adorable photo of Riley on Instagram yesterday. The photo that some OutDaughtered fans considered to be uncomfortable featured RiRi interacting with a large, hairy tarantula.
Adam Busby shares photo of Riley and a tarantula
One of her sisters (possibly Blayke) appeared to be hovering close by. But, her sister had both of her arms planted on the table and didn’t seem to share Riley’s interest in touching the large and hair spider.
Riley had a very focused look on her face as she slowly moved her hand toward the spider. She had one tiny little finger inching closer to the spider.
The caption of the photo reveals a very proud father. Adam Busby doted on his daughter Riley. He admits he loves that she isn’t afraid to do things like that he captured in this photo.
As those who follow the OutDaughtered quints know, RiRi is often considered the brave one of the bunch. She also never seems to become afraid or get grossed out when it comes to interacting with animals.
OutDaughtered fans are in awe of how brave the quint is
One follower questioned how recent the photo was. They noted RiRi looked especially small in the photo. And, they wondered if this was an older reshare.
“Is it me or does Riley look itty bitty in this picture? Is it a throwback maybe? Anyways love Riley strong, brave and sassy is always such a fun combo,” the individual penned in a comment liked a few times.
Other OutDaughtered fans, however, were just in awe of how brave Riley Busby is. Especially those who admit they would not be as willing to touch the hairy spider.
- “Riley is very impressive and brave.”
- “Beautiful Riley and her earth friends.”
- “My kinda girl! Spiders are awesome!”
- “I admire Riley’s bravery and courage to pet that dang spider. Ewww.”
- “She is a strong fearless independent girl and woman in the making! love it.”
- “RiRi is all for the creepy crawlies! so brave!”
The comment section was pleasantly free of drama or negativity. There also didn’t seem to be any replies from Adam, Danielle, or even Uncle Dale.
Riri and her sisters return to TV soon
For those who aren’t satisfied with social media updates… The Busby family will return to television soon. As we previously reported, Season 8 of OutDaughtered will premiere on Tuesday, February 23rd at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
So, what do you think about Riley Busby and the hairy spider? Are you also in awe of her bravery? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.
- Uncle Dale Mills Treats Busby Fans To Fresh ‘Dazel’ Content: See Photo - July 26, 2021
- Lindsie Chrisley Implies Todd Chrisley Stirs Drama, Lies For Views? - July 26, 2021
- ‘LPBW’ Molly Roloff Makes Rare Instagram Appearance: See Photo - July 26, 2021