Sister Wives fans questioned the fate of the show. They weren’t sure whether TLC pulled the plug or moved it to discovery+ along with everything else. As TV Shows Ace previously reportedly, the dramatic new trailer for Season 15 is finally here. The show is making its rightful place to Sunday nights.
It’s set to premiere on Sunday, February 14, just in time for Valentine’s Day. However, the network’s new trailer is anything but romantic. Kody Brown, the man at the center of his polygamist marriages, continues to struggle with his four wives. The show also shows them dealing with the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
Sister Wives fans react to TLC’s trailer
Fans are reacting towards Kody’s behavior in the trailer. Sister Wives fans quickly shared their thoughts on TLC’s Instagram post. Some of them noticed that Kody still hasn’t repaired any of his marriages. It’s reminiscent of last season when Kody was the one struggling to make each of his four wives happy. Except there’s no big house drama this time.
Some fans think he dropped the ball when it came to being the patriarch of the Brown family. Instead, it looks like the women are in charge. Here are some of the comments:
- “This new season seems really sad and depressing…doesn’t seem like you all are sister wives anymore nor does it seem like Kody truly wants to lead the family anymore.”
- “Well, what did he expect? He married 4 women with 4 personalities and he’s only 1 man. It’s too much.”
- “Dude, you’re the one who wanted all those women. Be careful what you wish for.”
- “Must be hell to be in a bad marriage to a dude who’s in 3 other bad marriages.”
Some noted that Kody wanted this polygamist lifestyle for himself. He should have acknowledged the challenges he would potentially face. Sister Wives fans are shocked that he’s having problems in all four of his marriages. And it looks like his marriage counseling sessions with Meri didn’t help.
Other fans tell Meri to run
Sister Wives fans are always buzzing about Meri. They noticed that Kody and Meri are still having problems. In the trailer, Kody doesn’t look certain about wanting to kiss her during their date. Fans suggested that Meri should leave the family.
- “Meri hasn’t been happy for a long time. I know she can be demanding and difficult at times but I do feel bad for her. I hope she finds happiness somehow.”
- Respectfully, my opinion, Meri should have left already. This does not seem like a healthy and good situation for her.”
- “OMG Meri it’s time to go for crying out loud. He literally doesn’t want you anymore and it’s ridiculous at this point.”
It’s not just the Instagram fans who have a lot of opinions. Sister Wives fans on Twitter shared their thoughts as well. One Twitter user wrote, “Well, well, well it’s all falling apart,” while another added, “The excitement builds !! lol. [sic].” Fans will have plenty more to say as the new season plays out.
THEY’RE BACK! The Browns have come a long way, but it’s time for them to face a new challenge: the pandemic.😷 A brand new season of #SisterWives premieres Sunday, February 14 at 10/9c. pic.twitter.com/YtdgaBAxpR
— TLC Network (@TLC) January 21, 2021
However, viewers are disappointed of the deep divide within the Brown family. Still, the new season looks better than previous ones.
Sister Wives Season 15 premieres Sunday, February 14 at 10 p.m. ET on TLC.
- How Sadie Robertson Found Out She Was Pregnant - March 2, 2021
- Candace Cameron Bure Flaunts Trim Physique In Sexy Lime Bikini - March 2, 2021
- Farrah Abraham Trolled For Getting The COVID-19 Vaccine - March 2, 2021