Kalani Faagata revealed a touching tribute to her grandpa who passed away. It came just a few days after she shared a loving message of appreciation to her parents. It’s not clear how the 90 Day Fiance star’s relative died. But fans poured onto her social media and said how sorry they felt. More especially as he seemed like a wonderful person who adored his family.
Kalani Faagata shared many photos of her grandpa in touching tribute
Taking to her Instagram on the weekend, Kalani shared a total of eight photos of her grandfather. The first one noted, “March 8, 1943 – January 16, 2021.” In her caption, the 90 Day Fiance star wrote, “The thing I’ll miss most is how much you made us all laugh by joking with Grandma, and her teasing you back.” Then she added, “thank you for always looking after us whenever we were in Sāmoa—I know you’ll continue to do the same.”
Naturally, fans of Kalani Faagata and Asuelu sent in their respects as well. Here’s what some of them said:
- “So very sorry for your loss. 😢 My sincere condolences to you and to your family.
Grandparents are the link to our cultural heritage, they rarely say no, but when they do, you know they mean business. They are the best storytellers, and they love unconditionally. “
- “Very sorry for your loss💕much love and many hugs to the whole family💗.”
- “My condolences to you and your family. May God bless, strengthen and encourage you all; especially during this time of grieving.”
- “Very sorry to all@of you Kalani. Praying for all of you. It’s a void that will never be filled. Heart goes out to all@of you. God bless.”
- “So sorry for your loss. He looks like he was very happy with his family. Thinking of you and your family. ❤️”
- “What a beautiful family. Sending all the love to you and yours, girl 💚💚💚”
Recently, Kalaani expressed her appreciation for her parents
90 Day Fiance fans often gush about their love for Kalani. And they gushed all over again when she shared a nice post about her mom and dad last week. Screenrant reported that she shared some photos of her mom and dad. In her caption, she wrote, “My parents aren’t perfect, but I do believe they are the perfect parents for me.” And, that seems very sweet. After that, she noted, “I love you both more than I could ever express.”
Right now, the whole family probably comes together to remember the love for their lost relative. Thankfully, Kalani Fagaata and her parents get along well. Plus, they seem very close to their grandma. Family becomes so very important during times of grief and loss. Many fans say they pray for all of them during this very sad time.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021