Anna Campisi, now married to Mursel Mistanoglu quietly gets on with her life creating bee products. But, if you missed their season on 90 Day Fiance, you can watch their journey on Disney+ streaming. If you follow her, you know she produces delicious looking treats and also other products made from her busy bees out in the orchard. Now, in her store, she received an unexpected visitation.
Anna Campisi shares about a visitation
Taking to her Instagram on January, 8, Anna shared a photo of something that she thought might be a hole in the ceiling of the store. However, closer inspection revealed a little bat clinging on up there. Instead of losing her head, she called in the Humane Society. They said they will take it to a “wildlife rescue.” Then, in spring, they’ll release it back at their place. TLC fans love that she acted with kindness towards the little critter.
Nebraska’s not the coldest place in the USA, but it’s a bit usual to see bats active in the winter. Maybe the little fellow looked for a warm spot. Sometimes, they just hunker down in the cold. And in colder climates, they might even hibernate. Whatever happened, those fans who love animals praised Anna Campisi for her choices in the matter. Some 90 Day Fiance fans really seem scared of bats. But, even they sent in their praises.
Fans chat about the little bat in the store
Here’s what some 90 Day Fiance fans said to Anna Campisi about the little bat:
- “WOW! A Real Live Bat.. I would have Freaked out!! Happy New Year ❤️❤️.”
- “Yeahhh….I’ll wait until tomorrow to pick up my order then…LOL.”
- “I actually think they are cute…is that crazy>”
- “Thank you for being kind to the perfect angel sky puppy that probably got lost. I’m sure he appreciated the warmth! He is going to be very happy to get back to his bugs and grubs and pollinating!”
- “Thank you for caring enough for such a small creature. 👍❤️❤️❤️.”
Further down in the comments, Anna Campisi said that she thought they hibernate and it’s really cold right now. But, then, she guessed maybe that’s wrong.
Bats hibernate in winter or make other choices
National Parks Service explains that bats face few choices in the cold months. “When cold weather drives insects away, bats must choose to hunker down and hibernate or migrate to warmer areas with more abundant food supply.” Those lucky bats that live in warm places like Florida might not need to move around at all. Maybe the bat that visited 90 Day Fiance’s Anna Campisi was looking for something to eat and a warm place to stay for a little bit.
At least now the little critter will stay safe and warm through the rest of winter, thanks to Anna calling the Humane Society.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021