Candace Cameron Bure got her followers going. They are obsessed with her latest Instagram post. Some love the way she’s positioned while reading a book. Others are obsessing over her legs and “perfect” feet. They want her skincare secrets.
The Fuller House star shared a revealing photo. It’s revealing considering she’s a Christian actress and proud. Candace makes her faith a talking point on social media. But now, she wants to shift the focus on reading.
However, fans can’t stop raving about her legs.
Fans obsess over the way Full House alum is sitting
On Wednesday, January 6, the Hallmark Channel star took to Instagram to post a new photo. In the new post, Candace Cameron Bure lays back on her bed and raises her legs up on the wall. She’s seen holding a book in her hands. The blonde beauty wears a black-and-white striped nightshirt.
“Taking a break from the comments to reread my book ‘Kind is the New Classy,'” Candace captioned the post.
Over 72,000 people liked the tweet. Followers were in awe of the photo. Some were impressed with the way Candace sat and read her book. Others were too busy looking at her legs and “perfect” feet, according to them. Here are just some of the comments:
- “Perfect post! Also legs!”
- “I only see perfect feet that spent a lifetime ‘hitting their mark.'”
- “I too read books in cute dresses, backward in bed and with my feet on the wall.”
- “Yass Queen!”
- “Yes. Kill ’em with kindness, CCB.”
Meanwhile, some of Candace’s fans and followers raved over her book. The Christian-based inspirational read tells women how to “flourish” in a modern world with a simple act of kindness. Candace tells readers how to stay cool under pressure and how to respond to criticism with grace. Some of her fans have already read the book and recommend it:
- “I think everyone needs to read this book.”
- “Should be required reading for everyone!”
- “Awesome book!!! More people should DEFINITELY read it!!!”
- “I’m rereading it now too! So good.”
- “I just started reading this.”
- “Such a wonderful book! Everyone should read it and BE KIND!”
Candace Cameron Bure is sticking it to the haters
Some noticed the subtle shade in her post. One fan told Candace Cameron Bure: “Best clap back!!! Good for you! I love all your pics of your family.” A second user advised: “Ignore the haters Candace. It’s just jealousy. Enjoy your day.”
This comes after Candace clapped back at the haters. TV Shows Ace previously reported that the Aurora Teagarden star shared a family photo with her, her husband, and her three adult children on Instagram. But most of the comments criticized Lev and Natasha for not smiling.
“Wow- I post a family photo and you all find everything you don’t like about it or can make fun of,” Candace wrote back in the comments. “Do better than that. Please.”
Then, she took to her Facebook page to reveal that “there were so many unkind comments.” It didn’t matter how old the people behind the comments were, “rude is rude.” And she urged her followers to “Be better than that.” She also doesn’t like to be told to “ignore the ‘haters.'” She will continue to address them on social media.
What are your thoughts on Candace’s post? Sound off below.
- Beau Clark Shares Intimate Video Of Stassi Nursing Baby Hartford - January 18, 2021
- ’90 Day Bares All’: Anny Makes Shocking Intimate Revelation - January 18, 2021
- Meghan King Introduces ‘Friend-Turned-Boyfriend’ On Instagram - January 17, 2021