90 Day Fiance: The Other Way Season 2 finale aired on Sunday night, November 29. However, its abrupt ending left fans with more questions than answers. They wanted to know what happened to the Tell-All that reveals the current status of the couples. However, the network didn’t mention it on television.
TLC posts cryptic message on social media
Instead of advertising the Tell-All on TV, TLC posted a cryptic message about the Tell-All on Instagram. This isn’t a good idea since not everyone uses social media. It’s better for networks to promote upcoming shows and specials on television. Following the season finale, the official 90 Day Fiance Instagram shared a clip that read, “The Journey Isn’t Over.” It also featured Tell-All host Shaun Robinson saying “Shhh.”
“Love, lies, and laying it all out on the table,” the caption read. “After this season of #90DayFiance: The Other Way…the couples have a lot to talk about. Stay tuned for a big announcement and more to come.”
90 Day Fiance: The Other Way fans react to Instagram post
Viewers were obviously confused by the post. Usually, the Tell-All immediately follows the season finale. It’s never teased on social media. Even the word “Tell-All” wasn’t mentioned in the Instagram post. Some fans on Reddit fear it’s another Strikes Back show. Here are some of the theories:
- “Oh God, it’s probably a ‘strikes back’ show coming.”
- “Most 90DF tell-alls are maybe 10 minutes of material spread out over 4 hours and 2 nights. Last time they stretched it out to 5 hours and 3 nights. Maybe they’re shooting for a full week.”
- “Call in Tell All, or maybe they’ll just visit each couple one by one and talk to them.”
- “They did a virtual Tell All for the last 90dayF season. I think they are planning on doing an in-person one.”
- “Maybe there’s a second half of this season instead of a tell all coming just yet?”
Fans want to know why it hasn’t aired yet
Other viewers took to that mysterious Instagram post. They didn’t understand why TLC didn’t promote the special after the season finale. The TV lineup doesn’t indicate that a Tell-All episode is coming soon. Instead, TLC surprised viewers with the trailer for 90 Day Fiancé Season 8.
The Other Way Season 2 was cut into two parts. Fans would love a wrap-up as soon as possible.
“Why didn’t they air this at the end of the episode? Not everyone is on social media lol,” one user wrote.
“LEETTTTS GO!!! I WAS SO SAD THERE WAS NO COMMERCIAL AFTERWARDS,” a second impatient viewer commented.
“How can you just let us think the Tell All commercial will be aired after the finale and instead of leaving us like 😫,” one fan added.
“Give us answers nowwwwww lol,” another user said.
Deavan and Jihoon won’t be back
While there’s a lot of questions about the 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 2 Tell-All, there’s one thing that’s clear. Deavan Clegg and Jihoon Lee won’t be on the special. Shortly after their wedding in Korea, their world turned upside down in quarantine. Sunday night’s episode showed Deavan heading back to the United States with her daughter, Drascilla, and their son, Taeyang.
It was the very last time that Jihoon got to see his son. It’s also the last time that fans will see the couple in the same room together. They won’t return for the Tell-All due to an ongoing legal battle. Fans will have to follow them on social media to see what happens.
What are your thoughts? Do you think there will be a 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way Season 2 Tell-All? Or do you think it’ll be a Strikes Back show? Sound off below.
- ‘Below Deck’ Chef Rachel Hargrove Is Profiting Off Her Infamous Comment - January 19, 2021
- ‘Below Deck Med’ Alum Tiffany Copeland Shares Exciting News - January 19, 2021
- Beau Clark Shares Intimate Video Of Stassi Nursing Baby Hartford - January 18, 2021