The exciting Dancing With The Stars season finale is in just a few days! Are you excited? On Monday night, the remaining contestants will perform freestyle routines. Parade recently released the competitors’ song choices:
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev will perform “Sparkling Diamonds” from Moulin Rouge
- Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson will dance to “Singin’ in the Rain” by District 78
- Justina Machado and Sasha Farber have a routine to “Let’s Get Loud” by Jennifer Lopez and “Bamboleo” by The Gypsy Kings
- Nelly and Daniella Karagach chose “Savage” by Megan Thee Stallion and “Hypnotize” by The Notorious B.I.G.
Anything could happen. Even special guest appearances.
All Your Favorites Will Come Back For The Dancing With The Stars Season Finale
If you tune in to watch, you can also see former season contestants. Everyone who competed this season will be back to cheer on the final four — except for Carole Baskin. The Tiger King star went back to her home in Florida and can’t travel due to COVID-19 restrictions. But you can still catch up with Chrishell Stause, Jesse Metcalfe, and the rest of the Season 29 bunch.
The Real host Jeannie Mai exited the competition a few weeks ago for a medical emergency. However, ET reports she’ll be back as well. Fans are going to be really excited to see her again. A lot were sad she left early.
In addition to the guest appearances, DWTS fans have a few special performances to look forward to as well. This is an episode you don’t want to miss.
Get Ready For Some Really Special Performances
Nelly is ready to dance, but he plans to sing too. He’s going to perform some of his greatest hits. If you grew up listening to the rapper, this is an episode you really won’t want to miss.
— Dancing with the Stars #DWTS (@DancingABC) November 21, 2020
Judge Derek Hough will put on his dancing shoes once again to perform a solo on stage. If it’s anything like the Paso Doble he performed with Hayley Erbert this season, it’s going to be spectacular. What do you think we can expect from Derek on Monday night? It should be exciting to see him out there once again.
So who do you think will take home the Mirrorball Trophy? Don’t forget to vote for your favorite contestant! The Dancing With The Stars Season 29 finale begins at 8 PM eastern time on Monday night on ABC. Catch all the action in just a few more days!
- Chrishell Stause Goes On Instagram Rant After Split From Keo Motsepe - February 27, 2021
- Chrishell Stause And Keo Motsepe Are Over, Sources Confirm - February 26, 2021
- It’s About Time! Witney Carson’s Baby Finally Cracks A Smile - February 25, 2021