Scheana Shay is pregnant and excited. She’s the latest Vanderpump Rules star to become a first-time mom. Her baby news just came months after she suffered a miscarriage. As fans know, Scheana wanted to become a mom for a long time.
She wanted the husband and the kids. She wanted it all. But unfortunately, the “Good as Gold” singer had bad luck with dating. Scheana went through her share of bad men. But now, she’s found love with Brock Davies and has been happy ever since.
The Pump Rules cast member recently shared her ever-growing baby bump on social media.
Scheana Shay reveals baby bump at the beach
On Monday, November 16, Scheana Shay posted a new photo on Instagram Stories. She revealed her ever-growing baby bump at the beach. In the photo, Scheana wore a black crop top with matching low-rise pants. Fan account Pump Rules Babies reposted the photo on Instagram.
However, the comments weren’t so kind. VPR fans flocked to the post to diss the reality star. Some claimed that she has been “thirsty” about her pregnancy lately. Others said she needs to be a better friend to her fellow Pump Rules cast members. Here are the comments:
- “I just hope now that she is going to be a mom she stops causing so many problems among her friends like she did on the show and I hope she stops acting so desperate to be loved by a man.”
- “Is she going to be showing her bump progress every single day? I’m all happy for a woman getting pregnant and starting a family but its [sic] a bit tiring seeing it constantly.”
- “This will be the L O N G E S T pregnancy EVER…thirsty!”
But not everyone was negative. Some of Scheana’s fans took the post to defend her. They argued that she can do whatever she wants with her pregnancy. And as for her friendship situation, they think she just needs better friends.
Scheana took to Instagram Stories to show off her baby bump once again. This time, she was in the clip alongside Brock. The two looked happy and in love during their beach trip. There was no one around, so it made for the perfect escape.
Pump Rules star shares a rare family photo
Scheana Shay is all about family these days. Just days after revealing the gender of her baby, she shared an adorable moment from the celebration. The reality star took to Instagram to share a family photo from her bee-themed party, which she documented in her latest YouTube video.
She took to her Instagram Stories to repost a photo from her sister Cortney. In the family photo, she shared her ever-growing baby bump alongside Cortney and their parents, Erika van Olphen and Ron van Olphen.
“My sis is gonna be the best mommy,” Cortney wrote in the caption.
The family attended the special occasion. Scheana and Brock used a cloud of smoke and a confetti explosion to confirm that they’re expecting a baby girl. The couple will welcome their child in April 2021. This is the first child for Scheana, while Brock has two children from a previous relationship.
- Farrah Abraham Flashes Bare Booty, Gets Candid About Plastic Surgery - July 31, 2021
- Did Ariana Madix Change Her Stance On Having Kids? - July 31, 2021
- ‘Below Deck Med’: Malia White Talks Chef Tom Split, Captain Sandy Outing - July 31, 2021