Dancing With The Stars fans have a lot of complaints this season. They aren’t loving Tyra Banks as the new host. Nor do they love judge Carrie Ann Inaba’s hair choices. The host of the CBS show The Talk is opting for wigs this season. And fans don’t think it’s her best look.
Fans Beg DWTS Judge to Ditch the Wigs
Carrie Ann Inaba is a stunner, no doubt. But DWTS fans are used to her flowing brown locks. This season, she is playing with colors and length by using wigs. And fans have some thoughts.
Over the weekend, the DWTS judge mistakenly posted on her Instagram, advising fans to change their clocks. However, Daylight Saving Time is NEXT weekend. In addition to fans flooding her comments with a correction, many fans took the opportunity to talk about her wigs.
While many fans wrote that Carrie Ann is gorgeous, some fans just do not like the wigs. Some of the comments include:
- Not gonna lie. Im really disliking all the wigs. Natural you is so beautiful and should be out there for the world to see❤️❤️❤️
- You need a new glam squad! Not impressed with any of your outfits or wigs! You don’t need all this glam as you’re a beautiful woman without it! Let your natural beauty come through.
- You are a natural beauty. The red wig was horrible. Sorry
- Not a fan of these wigs .. you are stunning without!
- Carrie the time change is next weekend, don’t rush it. By the way, what happened to your beautiful hair?
So, what did happen to Carrie Ann’s “beautiful hair”?
Carrie Ann Explained Reason for the Change
While Carrie Ann didn’t reply to the fan in the comments, she has spoken out about the need for wigs. Last month, Carrie Ann did reply to a fan in her Instagram comments about the wigs. She wrote that she was on medication before the new season started. At the time, one of the side effects was hair loss.
So, she spoke with the DWTS team and they agreed to use wigs this season. While she is now off the medication and hair loss isn’t an issue, they all chose to stick to the plan. So, fans will see Carrie Ann Inaba in a different wig throughout Season 29. Here is a collage of 4 of her recent wigs. Which one do you like the best? Let us know in the comment section down below.
DWTS Host Tyra Banks Could Use a Stylist, Too
Carrie Ann Inaba’s wigs aren’t the only fashion faux pas. Many fans absolutely HATE Tyra Banks’ wardrobe choices this season. In fact, she often changes outfits throughout the show. In general, fans aren’t loving Tyra as host of DWTS. They miss Tom Bergeron, and even Erin Andrews.
The Inquisitr reports that one fan told Carrie Ann to help Tyra with her style. The fan called Tyra’s current fashion choices “a hot mess.”
What Can Fans Expect From Villains Night?
Halloween is a pretty big event on Dancing With The Stars. While the show already did Disney Night, some of the costumes for the upcoming episode may reflect Disney villains. It is, after all, Villains Night on the dancing competition.
Some fans hope that Tyra Banks appears (or doesn’t appear, rather) as the Invisible Man. Check out the preview of tonight’s spooky dances!
Are you excited for Villains Night on DWTS? Head over to our Facebook page for a live chat during the show!
Dancing With The Stars airs Mondays on ABC.
- ‘LPBW’: Lilah Roloff Won’t Let Go Of Jackson, See Their Sweet Bond - September 27, 2021
- Savannah Chrisley Confesses She’s Messy, BEGS For Help - September 27, 2021
- ‘DWTS’ Pro Dancer Tests Positive For COVID-19 Ahead Of Live Show – What Now? - September 27, 2021