VPR fans heard that earlier this year that Brittany Cartwright made an abrupt trip to Kentucky. It turns out that her mom’s routine bladder surgery went wrong. So, she ended up in intensive care. She is still recovering from that surgery. And, the recent news that her daughter expects her first child with Jax Taylor probably cheered her up no end. But bad news comes as she returned to ICU this week.
VPR mom Sherri Cartwright back in ICU
We reported in July, that Vanderpump Rules star Brittany gave an update on her mom. She shared some things about her mom on Instagram stories and told fans that she’s “doing great.” And, in the photo, Sherri looked okay. So Bravo fans hoped for the best outcome. Certainly, they never expected another visit to the ICU. Tagging Brittany, the @PUMPRULES account on Instagram shared the news on October 12.
They revealed a photo of the VPR star with her mom. Plus, they shared a video clip of Sherri talking from her hospital bed. The caption read, “SENDING LOVE & PRAYERS: Everyone please pray for @sherri.cartwright as she is back in the ICU. We are with you, Sherri and we know you’ll pull through. ❤️🙏🏽🤍.” In the video, Sherri said that she’s back in “ICU again.” This time, she’s ill with infected “kidneys.”
Brittany’s mom explains more
Apparently, she underwent surgery yesterday. But, they need to clear up the problem before more procedures. Looking very tired, Sherri told Vanderpump Rules fans that it’s been a “hard year.” Then, she asked people to “please say a prayer me,” adding, “I really need it.” Well, Bravo fans responded and hundreds of people told her they prayed for her. Listening to Sherri, clearly, she’s not well, and sounds rather vulnerable right now.
Here’s what some VPR fans said to Brittany Cartwright’s mom:
- “Sending healing prayers for you sweet lady from Charlotte NC🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻”
- “Prayers!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ breaks my heart for Brittany.”
- “prayers for your recovery Ms.Sherri!! Praying that all of the light that we’ve seen you exude will come back to you in the form of healing 💕.”
- “Prayers @sherri.cartwright I pray you get to feeling better soon. Sending much love from Versailles Ky ❤️❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼.”
- “🇦🇺saying prayers sweet lady 💓💓.”
- “ZAZA sending much love and prayers right now.”
- “💕💕💕 Sending prayers, sending our love @brittany, she is so strong she will pull through…positive vibes.”
Lots more VPR fans hold Sherri in their thought right now. And, many of them live outside the USA timezone. So, it looks like, round-the-clock prayers got up for her.
Brittany and Jax
Brittany was already in Kentucky when her mom went into the ICU. She’s back in her native state to celebrate her niece’s birthday. But judging by Stories from Jax, he’s at home with the dogs. It remains to be seen if Brittany’s husband joins her in Kentucky.
Hopefully, all those prayers help Sherri get better soon. After all, she’s got a new grandchild to look forward to!
- ‘Love After Lockup’: Brittany Santiago Shares Photos Of Baby Rebel - October 19, 2020
- ’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’ Stars Biniyam Finally Shares Pic Of His Son - October 19, 2020
- ’90 Day Fiance’: Did Big Ed Just Hint He Got A New Hot Girlfriend? - October 19, 2020