Kathy Hilton could join Season 11 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It makes sense since she’s related to Kyle Richards and Kim Richards. She’s also good friends with Kris Jenner, who’s also rumored to join the cast. But could it really happen?
TMZ seems certain about the idea. The entertainment outlet reported that Kathy is currently in talks with Bravo producers. They want her to film several episodes of the show. However, she only wants to join as a “friend of” the Housewives.
This latest news comes after Denise Richards officially left RHOBH.
Kathy Hilton currently in talks with Bravo producers
According to the TMZ report, Kathy Hilton is deciding whether she wants to be part of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Production sources claim that Kathy has already received an offer. She wouldn’t join as a full-time cast member. Instead, she would be a “friend of the show” who makes several appearances.
The alleged offer is up in the air. It’s up to Kathy to decide whether she wants to be on the show or not. She hasn’t made a decision yet. While she’s interested, she hasn’t made a decision, according to sources. Kathy already has ties to the reality show. Kathy is sisters with both Kyle Richards and Kim Richards.
— Queens of Bravo (@queensofbravo) September 17, 2020
It’s not a surprise since she’s been on the show in the past. However, this isn’t the first time that producers asked Kathy to join the show. Kyle already made it clear that she would love to have another sister on the series. She loves Kathy’s sense of humor and outlook on life.
Kyle Richards wants Kathy to join
During her appearance on James Harris’ new podcast, Positively Chaotic, Kyle Richards was asked who she’d like to see on the new season of RHOBH. She revealed that she wants to have all of her sisters on the show. This comes amid the rumors that Kyle has replaced Lisa Vanderpump as the new queen of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
“I would like to see my sisters join the cast,” Kyle exclaimed. “We have so much fun together and [Kathy] makes me laugh.”
In June 2019, Kathy was spotted with Andy Cohen in Los Angeles. The sighting happened after Vanderpump confirmed her exit from the series. Kathy was said to replace Vanderpump on the series. Just days after Kathy’s appearance, Kyle shared her thoughts on her potential addition during her interview on Watch What Happens Live.
“I would be happy if my sister [joined the cast],” she revealed during the After Show. “My sister Kathy is actually, people don’t know this, she’s one of the funniest people there is. She’s a practical joker and she’s very, very funny. I think she’d beg an amazing ‘housewife’ actually.”
Andy has also addressed the rumors on his radio show. He told listeners that it was a surprise how many viewers are want Kathy on RHOBH. Andy apparently received an overwhelming response.
But RHOBH fans don’t think she’ll join
Most fans don’t believe the rumors. They can’t see Kathy joining a reality show. Kathy is typically a private woman. She doesn’t share her life on social media, let alone reality TV. Here are some of the comments:
- “They’ve asked her every year since season one.”
- “I dont buy it. I think if Kathy were to come on, she would want an official spot and good pay. No way would she accept being a ‘friend’.”
- “Meh I’m not convinced. She’s never seemed to want to be on camera. And after seeing what Kyle did to Kim for camera time and a SL? She’d have to BRING IT or be pretty freaking stupid to fall in line. Is this the only way Kyle can hold onto that [diamond]?”
- “Why now. She never wanted anything to do with it prior. Unless she is coming guns blazing at her sister then maybe i could see it. We know she secretly can’t stand Kyle’s antics.”
Now that Denise is off the show, producers are trying to find the right cast members for the next season. Do you think Kathy would make the right addition for The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Who would you like to see on the show? Sound off below in the comments section.
- Bethenny Frankel Comes For Kim Kardashian’s Birthday Getaway - October 29, 2020
- Emily Simpson Reveals Why She Unfollowed Braunwyn Windham-Burke - October 29, 2020
- Khloe Kardashian Gets Trolled For Being ‘At Peace’ On Tropical Getaway - October 29, 2020