Another celebrity pregnancy confirmed?
High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale and husband Christopher French announced they were expecting their first baby together just a few hours ago on Instagram! And, if you were scrolling too quickly through your feed you might’ve missed the subtle announcement completely.
Picture is worth a thousand words as Ashley Tisdale flaunts baby bump.
Ashley Tisdale shared two absolutely adorable photos on Instagram a few hours ago. The first featured herself standing with her head pressed up against her husband’s. They both were looking down. Ashley had her arms wrapped around her stomach drawing attention to a surprising baby bump!
The second photo featured Ashley still calling attention to her baby bump. But, in this photo she was glowing as she looked up at her husband with a huge smile on her face.
Now, Ashley Tisdale’s photo did NOT have a caption. But, it didn’t really need one. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words. And, this photo very clearly had a baby bump in it.
Her huge following was thrilled by the pregnancy news!
Ashley Tisdale has a following of 12.8 million people. So, it isn’t too surprising that the post accumulated so much attention so quickly. Everyone was thrilled to learn of Ashley Tisdale’s pregnancy. Inside of six hours, the photo accumulated over 1.5 million likes and nearly 30,000 comments. Unsurprisingly, there were many celebrities who rushed to the comments to congratulate Ashley and her husband on the incredible news!
- Haylie Duff: “Been waiting for this!!! Can’t wait! Best mama & papa combo!”
- Vanessa Hudgens: “Just the freaking cutest”
- Emma Roberts left several heart face emojis.
- Kaley Cuoco: “Omg congratulations!!!”
- Debby Ryan also left a few emojis.
- Lea Michele: “So happy for you babe! You’re going to be the best mama!”
Fans were also pretty thrilled to learn of Ashley Tisdale’s pregnancy.
- “FAVORITE NEWS OF 2020! so happy for you both and can’t wait to watch your family grow.”
- “EVERYONE IS PREGNANT THIS YEAR!!!”
A little background information on Ashley Tisdale and Christopher French
According to People Magazine’s confirmation of the pregnancy, Christopher French and Ashley Tisdale have been married since September of 2014.
Now, this pregnancy news came as a shock to some fans of Ashley Tisdale. Why? Well, because she had just opened up about whether she and her husband wanted to state a family to People Magazine just last summer. The actress admitted that people asked her about having children all the time.
And, she explained it just wasn’t the right time. Moreover, she believed her and her husband didn’t have to kick off their marriage by having babies. They wanted some time to be together first.
Some fans of the Carol’s Second Act star suspect this might be a quarantine pregnancy. After all, Ashley Tisdale admitted to the publication that being in quarantine with her husband was super easy. She explained it was a lot like being locked up with your best friend. So, things certainly sounded like they were going great between the lovebirds. And, getting pregnant while being locked down is understandable!
So, what do you think about Ashley Tisdale announcing her pregnancy with a baby bump photo? Are you surprised? Sound off in the comments!
- Did Jacob Roloff’s Wife Isabel Shade Audrey Over Sponsored Content? - October 27, 2020
- Caryn Chandler Doesn’t ‘Sit & Stare’ At Matt Roloff All Day, Enjoys Flying Solo - October 27, 2020
- Matt Roloff Tells Amy: ‘That’s Why We’re Not Married Anymore’ - October 27, 2020