OutDaughtered star Adam Busby doted on his “beautiful babies” on his latest Instagram update. The photo follows just after the family filled a U-Haul with donations that Adam transported to Lake Charles.
Adam Busby gushes about his ‘beautiful babies’ on Instagram.
Technically, Adam Busby didn’t post the photo featuring his “beautiful babies” until after he returned from his trip to Lake Charles. But, it appears as if the photo was actually taken before the trip. According to the caption, the photo was snapped after the OutDaughtered family finished loading the U-Haul trailer up with the donations.
The photo featured four of the Busby girls sitting on the back of the U-Haul trailer. Two of the quints had their feet on the pavement as they were just leaning against the back of the trailer.
A quick glance at the trailer revealed it was packed full of plastic totes and boxes filled with donations for those in need that lived in Lake Charles. The quints were rocking the same pink and white plaid patterned dresses with cute ruffled bottoms. While Blayke was rocking a different outfit, it appeared to be the same color palette as her sisters.
All of the quints had their lips puckered and their hands up as they were blowing kisses for the camera.
As we know, Adam Busby transported the trailer full of donations to Lake Charles alone. Perhaps this photo was the girls way of wishing those in Lake Charles well. While Blayke Busby did have a glowing smile on her face… She did not join her younger sisters in blowing kisses.
What did his followers think of the adorable picture?
Honestly, OutDaughtered fans are just happy to start seeing content on the Busby’s Instagram profiles again. After Hurricane Laura happened, the Busby family went from updating their Instagram accounts daily to going several days without an update.
View this post on Instagram
My beautiful babies after loading up this trailer of food and supplies for Lake Charles. Even though all my girls are Texans, they have Louisiana blood running through and through. Follow the link in my bio to share your story from Hurricane Laura. Myself and @zakkshanephoto will be coming in next week to capture stories and footage and we want to hear from you. #LifeAfterLaura #LakeCharlesStrong #LouisianaStrong #itsabuzzworld #outdaughtered
Many followers kept things simple with heart emojis in the comments. A few noted that they had purchased donations via Amazon and they would be arriving soon. Some simply thanked Adam and his family for helping the people of Lake Charles.
- “Being raised right because their parents walk the walk.”
- “You guys are doing God’s work. May blessings come back to you a hundred fold. Thanks for keeping this a topic of conversation. The mainstream news has not brought enough attention to it. Godspeed.”
- “It’s just shameful the way the media has forgotten about Lake Charles!!! You all are doing such a great job lifting these people up and making sure they are not forgotten!”
So, what do you think about Adam Busby’s beautiful babies? Sound off in the comments!
- Adam & Danielle Busby As Passionate As Ever, See Adorable Flirty Video - September 18, 2020
- ‘DWTS’: Carole Baskin Hopes Commercial Helps Find Her Missing Husband - September 18, 2020
- ‘Teen Mom’: Does David Eason Look Like Joe Exotic? - September 18, 2020