Love Island USA fans are not impressed by Tre so far. They are even speaking out and warning Justine about him. Just this week, fans thought she might be going home, but that wasn’t the case. Instead, it was Tre that ended up being sent packing.
Love Island fans talk Tre
Tre never seemed convinced of which girl he wanted to be with on the villa. It really looks like he is the player of the villa, which fans aren’t loving. They want to warn Justine, but of course, she has no idea what the fans are saying since she is in the house.
When new girls showed up, Tre said “Just when I thought things were getting normal, you all threw a twist at me and two new girls came into the villa. I’m not going to lie, I was shook.” Of course, because now he has to pick who he wants to be with in the end.
New girls coming in this week on Love Island USA with the big twist is really going to mess with everyone. Tre would have had so much fun if he was still around.
Fans speak out on Twitter
The fans of Love Island USA are speaking out to Justine on Twitter even though she can’t see it. They want her to know that Tre is someone to be worried about. Luckily, he is gone, but here is what they had to say.
- This Tre guy in Love Island USA is just in there to snog and f*ck tbh. A guy can’t keep his lips to himself for a sec He legit tired to kiss 3 girls already with the cringiest ways and dumb tactics. It’s not even been 2 days bwoiiii
- tre from love island usa is a demon
- LOOK…. my issue isnt that she didnt pick tre, cuz she WARNED HIM YESTERDAY…. it the fact that she took a RISK and didnt win
- Honestly, i knew her and tre werent happening! we ALL DID! she needed some time to figure shit out, and she did at a STRANGE TIME. She tried that cutesy shjt last night to see if he would respond cuz he was mad about her wanting to be open…. and then HE MAD CUZ SHE DID SUM ELSE
This could have been what got Tre sent home last night. He is going to really hate reading what people have to say about him online when he is home again.
Don’t miss new episodes of Love Island USA when they air on weekdays on CBS.
- ‘After We Collided’ Isn’t On Netflix: How Do You Watch This Sequel? - October 23, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Mema of ‘Hollywood Hillbillies’ Talks New Book - October 23, 2020
- Miley Cyrus Reveals Her Alleged Experience With a UFO - October 20, 2020