RHOC fans heard in November last year that Shannon Beador’s daughter Sophie g0t accepted into college. Recently, fans also heard that Shannon and all three of her daughters got coronavirus. But, they seem over it now, as Sophia makes her way to college. Fans who live in Texas welcomed her arrival.
RHOC star Shannon Beador excited about Sophie going to college
When Shannon announced that Sophie got into college, some fans grew critical of her choice. She planned to attend Baylor University in Waco, Texas, we noted. Some fans thought that a very bad choice for the Real Housewives of Orange County daughter. Some of them still recall college scandals there. One fan said, “Make sure she stays safe!!! Give that girl some pepper spray!” But, other people raved about it.
Now, the RHOC star sounds super-excited as they hopped on a plane and went off to Texas. The news is also a welcome relief for fans of Bravo because it means they all got over the coronavirus. People reported on July 24, that all four women got the virus, Shannon and her three daughters. At the time, Shannon thanked the “health care workers” who helped them get through it.
Texas fans happy that Sophie goes to college in their state
Lots of Texas fans seem delighted that Sophie chose their state for her higher education studies. Real Housewives of Orange County fans who live in Texas unanimously welcomed her arrival. Here’s what a few RHOC fans said:
- “Yay! Congratulations and welcome to Texas 💕.”
- “I hope she (and of course you) enjoys Waco and Texas as much as the rest of us do!”
- “Be prepared, it’s gonna be emotional. We just dropped our daughter off and it about ripped my heart out. 😔.”
- “Baylor is a fantastic University !!!
- “Welcome to Texas! She is going to love it!🤗”
- “She will love Texas! Baylor is close to me. Enjoy the trip and welcome to Texas!”
Plenty of similar comments went her way. Plus Kelly Dodd reacted to the RHOC star’s post.
Kelly Dodd speaks about college
Fellow Bravo cast member, Kelly Dodd also got into the conversation about Shannon’s daughter. She wrote, “Congratulations 🍾🎈🎉 this is amazing 😉 work hard !! Don’t want you getting on academic probation like myself 😂 study hard and God Bless❤️.” One fan from Ireland wrote, “God bless… We always say this in Ireland, love that you used this term ❤️🇮🇪🍀.”
Others think that Kelly Dodd’s really hilarious. But, the main focus went to Sophia and her arrival in Texas. So many fans said they they really hope she loves Baylor. It seems that few people recall very bad memories of the place. Of course, some of them hope for a glimpse of Shannon in years to come as she visits the college from time to time.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021