90 Day Fiance fans heard via Zied Hakimi, Rebecca Parrot’s husband, that they might return to the TLC franchise. That came in mid-June when he spoke to a fan about it on Instagram. Now, Rebecca Parrot confirmed the news. And, she said that the show they feature on comes in about October.
90 Day Fiance – Rebecca Parrot never confirmed which show they return in
Rebecca Parrot felt very ill last week and awaited her coronavirus test results. She didn’t confirm what the results were, but in a post on Friday, she confirmed she feels on the mend. So, possibly, she only got flu. At the time, she mentioned her illness, fans wondered if Zied is with her. We confirmed that probably, he is. They apparently married in Georgia already. Now she feels better, Rebecca started answering a lot of fans who questioned her. It came when she shared a photo of Zied.
Zied started off the rumor that they return to the 90 Day Fiance show. Reality TV World reported that Zied told fans he can’t reveal “spoilers” as their time on TV “isn’t over” yet. Further on in the comments, he told fans to watch the “next season of 90 Day Fiance and you will understand everything.” John Yates also picked up on the news and hashtagged it as #90DayFianceBeforeThe90Days.” Bear in mind that Season 3 of the show premiered in October. So, it’s quite possible.
Zied and Rebecca return in about October
Rebecca captioned her Friday post of Zied with, “#sexyaf #mine 🔥❤️🔥💋 #rebeccaandzied #90dayfiance @tlc_90day_zied I love you more than all the sand in the Sahara ❤️💋.” Entertaining his fans, Zied replied with, “Baby @tlc_90day_rebecca you are so romantic 😍😍❤️❤️😍I love you too moree than all the world’s ❤️❤️😍❤️😍❤️.” Further down in the comments, fans asked Rebecca about returning to the TLC franchise.
A 90 Day Fiance follower wrote, “When will y’all be back on the show!?” Rebecca replied by saying she believes sometime “in October.” When another fan asked the same question, she told them once again that yes they return. Fans reacted and there’s what some of them said:
- “YAY! That is so great to hear. I can’t wait! Finally decent people.”
- “I’m so excited to hear this!! I loved you guys .. I’ll be watching 💕.”
- “wow! We have to wait that long? 😢❤️.”
- “You 2 are beautiful, you’re one of my favourite couple from the show!! 😍 It’s joyful to see that you’re still a couple ❤️ wish you all the happiness and beautiful future 🙏❤️ ❤️.”
- “my fave couple happy you come back on the show.
Plenty of other fans commented because Zied’s photo showed him with lots of tattoos. But, those who worry about Muslims and tattoos need not worry. They used temporary ones.
Are you excited for October when Rebecca and Zied return to the TLC franchise? Sound off in the comments below.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021