Is Sister Wives star Janelle Brown desperate for cash? Fans of the TLC series suspect this might be the case. The TV personality took to Instagram and Twitter yesterday to make an announcement. An announcement that has people thinking she needs money.
Janelle Brown joins Cameo, does she need money?
The Sister Wives star shared a snapshot of her profile picture on the Cameo app. In the caption of her Instagram post, she reveals it is something she’s thought about doing for a period of time now. She, however, finally decided to bite the bullet.
“Hey guys- I’ve been thinking about this for a while. Let me help you make an occasion special for someone you know by sending them a personalized message. Look for me on the Cameo app,” she explains across her social media profiles.
Janelle Brown concluded her announcement with direct link to her profile.
What is the Cameo app?
Cameo is an app that allows you to pay for a customized video from a celebrity or reality TV star. Janelle recently joined the app. According to her profile, you can pay $25 to request a customized video cameo of her.
Her profile reveals she has already had at least two individuals purchase a cameo video. Both gave her a five-star rating and described the video as “awesome.”
Janelle Brown also currently has a quick turn around time of less than an hour.
Any time a celebrity or reality TV star joins the cameo app, it is assumed among the individuals fan base that there is a need for cash somewhere.
Janelle Brown turns off Instagram comments, Twitter reacts.
Now, it appears as if Janelle Brown has followed Meri in turning off her comments on Instagram. She, however, made the announce on Twitter as well. And, her followers are free to reply to the tweet as long as they have a Twitter account.
A quick scroll through Janelle Brown’s tweet responses reveals nothing but positivity. Her followers on Twitter were here for this decision. In fact, one follower noted her price was so “affordable.” A second individual noted she should consider charging more because she was “worth it.” Others were just excited to get a personalized video from their favorite TV personality.
- “Wow!! That is so cool. You are such an inspiration and kind to others, this is a great idea!”
- “My birthday is nexted month so mit just do it just to hear from you because i am such a huge fan of yours and the family watched you all from the very Beginning and repeat it so many times.”
- “I might just do this every week to be able to hear from my favorite sister wife! 🙂 been watching from the beginning.”
Do you think Janelle Brown is trying to bring in some extra money? Could she need the cash? Sound off in the comments down below.
- Chase Chrisley Clears Air On Relationship Status With Emmy Medders - July 29, 2021
- Todd Chrisley Defends Lindsie’s Recent Run-In With The Cops - July 29, 2021
- Meri Brown Wishes Daughter Mariah Happy Birthday, How Old Is She? - July 29, 2021