Todd Chrisley of Chrisley Knows Best sometimes responds to trolls and critics very cuttingly. He also shares an uneasy relationship with his daughter Lindsie and they said things over the years that they both seem to regret. Right now, with the protests, riots, racial issues, uncertainty, and the stress of coronavirus, it’s hard for anyone to bite their tongue. Todd shared a useful saying that USA Network fans find helpful during this frustrating time. He also hopes to practice it.
Todd Chrisley posts a slide with a useful saying
Like all people, the Chrisley Knows Best patriarch knows he’s not perfect. Like everyone, sometimes it takes time to learn lessons that made us all better people. He scored a lot of kudos by sharing a saying. It said, “Never trust your tongue when your heart is bitter.” The next line noted, “Hush until you heal.”
Todd Chrisley captioned it with, “I’m gonna focus on getting better at this myself.” The saying, ascribed to Samuel J. Hurwitt makes a lot of sense right now for many people.
Plenty of his fans thanked Todd Chrisley for sharing it. Here’s what a few of them said:
- “Me too @toddchrisley My wise Grandad used to say: Lower your tone and raise your standards 😍😍”
- “I totally need to practice this! I don’t want to be a “Karen” 😂”
- “Needed to hear this today. Letting myself get a bit caught up by ignorant things people post or say.”
- “I need to read this everyday I have a problem with saying stuff when I should wait.”
- “This is where I am today. Trying to bite my tongue cuz nothing good coming out of my mouth. 😬”
- “Yes, yes, YES! [Todd Chrisley] The devil will put the most vile things in our minds and hearts and cause us to truly hurt those we care about. Although “just words”, the damage they cause sometimes can’t be recovered from.”
Todd Chrisley fans find it so hard staying quiet right now
2020 certainly brings a lot of trials and worries. America seems very divided right now as arguments include Black Lives Matter, All Lives Matter, and those who want radical change. Others prefer a quiet life where they get left alone to live their lives as they please. Yet more wish for the days before the coronavirus. Agreements rage online about almost every viewpoint. Some hate wearing masks and call it a hoax. Others claim those who don’t wear masks are murderers. Huge and ugly arguments blow up all over social media.
How many of those arguments would fizzle out and become meaningful dialogue if everyone heeded the saying that Todd Chrisley shared? Closer to home, perhaps if the Chrisley Knows Best stars, Todd and Lindsie practice that, a long-overdue reconciliation might happen sooner rather than later. What do you think? Sound off in the comments below.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021