Sister Wives star Christine Brown believes there are a lot of difficult things to do in life. But, she does not believe showing support for the black lives matter movement is one of them.
Christine Brown gets poetic on Instagram.
Taking to social media and speaking out about black lives matter is something nearly every celebrity is doing at the moment. Celebrities that don’t… Well, they have pretty unhappy followers in the comments on their social media accounts.
Christine Brown took to Instagram about 12 hours ago to share what was her second post related to black lives matter. The post came about 24 hours after her first post.
“Working out is hard. Saying sorry is hard. Admitting you were wrong is hard. Saying #blacklivesmatter✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 isn’t hard!! Let’s say it and LIVE IT! BLACK LIVES MATTER!!” She penned in the caption.
In her newest post, Christine dished on all the challenging things in life. She, however, did not consider supporting black lives matter to be one of them. That, however, didn’t help but make people wonder why it took so long for her to post something regarding it.
Here’s what some of her followers had to say in response:
- “All lives DO matter. But the plain fact that you dont have to worry about getting killed by. a cop or a white man who hates you for your skin color is the fight. The fact that you cant understand that makes you part of the problem. Privilege is the problem.”
- “Loved you before, love you more now! Thanks for being an ally to so many.”
- “I really became emotional over this, I seriously love your family and the deep seated love and transparency you bring.”
Sister Wives followers were not happy with her initial silence.
Prior to two days ago, Christine Brown hadn’t posted much of anything regarding current events. Four days ago, she shared a snapshot of some vegan waffles Ysabel Brown made for her. Christine admitted that she is not vegan. But, these were some of the best waffles she’d ever had. Prior to that, the last time she posted on Instagram was on Memorial Day.
Unfortunately, it did not appear as if she participated in blackout Tuesday either. Now, Sister Wives fans certainly noticed her lack of black lives matter content on her profile. And, they definitely were not happy about it.
“Hi! Are you planning on using your platform to say anything about the state of America right now?” One individual penned in a comment others liked a few dozen times.
After the backlash, Christine followed the post with something related to current events a few days later. Anticipating a mixture of positive and negative comments… Christine opted to turn her comments off on the post.
So, are you happy to see Christine Brown speaking out? Sound off in the comments down below.
- See Mama June’s INCREDIBLE Transformation Since Ditching Geno Doak - September 17, 2021
- Mama June Reacts: Rumors She’s Sleeping Around, Relationship Status - September 16, 2021
- Pregnant Isabel Roloff Makes Plans To Put Unborn Baby In Danger? - September 16, 2021