Teen Mom 2 critics slammed Jenelle Evans for returning to “the Land” and stopping her divorce proceedings against David Eason. But these days, Jenelle says she loves him and she cares nothing for the opinions of others. David seems much closer to Jenelle and now he shared a nice message to her on Mother’s Day.
Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle loves David and they seem reconciled
TV Shows Ace reported that recently, Jenelle decided that she’d strive for happiness. Certainly, judging by her Instagram posts, it seems to be working for her. She shared a post in the first week of May and declared she loves David. And, she also said, “I don’t care what they say, I love you no matter what. Here’s to new beginnings.”
Of course, “they” are her many haters and detractors. But it seems she lives her life for herself these days and not for public opinion.
David also posts about their newly rekindled love since their reconciliation. The Daily Mail UK reported about a post that the Teen Mom 2 alum shared at the end of March. He intimated that avoiding people suits them fine. His message said, “‘You will always be the love of my life @j_evans1219.”
Talking about quarantine, he noted his happiness that they became “close” and “bonded.” David noted, “Here’s to a lifetime of our own kind of quarantine, boat rides, ATV trails, living off the land, etc.”
David shares a Mother’s Day message to Jenelle
David shared a photo of Jenelle standing with his daughter, Jace, and Kaiser. Jenelle held her daughter, Ensley. David said how much they all love Jenelle. Now, it may surprise readers to know that David’s actually accumulated a lot of loyal fans. Not everyone blindly hates on the couple. Some enjoy that the couple reconciled and make what seems to be a happier home for the kids.
Fans reacted to the post and here’s what some of them said to the Teen Mom 2 couple:
- “That’s a lovely family photo ❤️. How fast the kids have grown up. Make the most of it, I have empty nest syndrome 😢, would give anything to have them back so little again. Stay safe x.”
- “Happy looks so good on you guys! 🤗”
- “You be good to that woman. Because she loves you. We all make mistakes. But it’s how we learn from those mistakes and change for the better. I’m rooting for you guys as long as everyone is safe, healthy and happy.”
- “I love seeing happy ❤️.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! I’m so happy for both of you. Stay happy, stay safe.”
David’s account is private, so his post can’t be embedded. But you can see it on his Instagram page. What did you think of the nice Mother’s Day message that the Teen Mom 2 alum shared with Jenelle Evans? Do you agree that if the kids remain safe and happy, then it’s totally fine that they reconciled? Sound off in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of MTV’s Teen Mom 2.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021