Every season of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette brings new contestants which leads to new Instagram Influencers. It is widely believed that many contestants actually come on the popular reality show to gain social media followers. They do this in hopes of gaining contracts with various companies to promote their products. A big question that pops up a lot is, how much money do the Bachelor alums actually make per Instagram post?
Bachelor alums make good money as Instagram Influencer
AT&T Entertainment shared interesting findings about some of Bachelor Nation’s favorite alums and how much they make. It’s quite shocking how much one product promotion post can bring in. Of course that is also dependent on the Bachelor alums popularity and fan base. Let’s take a look at some of their findings.
So of course one of the big questions to arise when new Bachelor seasons start is if the man or woman is really joining for love. A big majority of the contestants whether they win or lose gain tons of new followers. And, as an Instagram Influencer, they earn money per post.
AT&T went to digging up some numbers to give fans a general idea of how much money these Bachelor celebs make per post. They used data from Influencer’s Marketing Hub, as well as, contestants from Seasons 23 and 24 that have public Instagram accounts. The marketing hub showed figures such as a contestant’s average like rate, estimated engagement rate, follower count, and estimated earnings per post.
Digging even deeper, it was discovered a Bachelor contestants followers grow a lot. In fact followers grow by a whopping 11,403% by the end of their season airing.
Some of the popular contestants and their earnings
A big name that is still going strong is Hannah Brown. The former Bachelorette and Dancing With the Stars winner has the largest number of followers. She has well over two million followers and gets over a quarter of a million likes per post. With that information it was determined that Hannah most likely gets roughly $5,260–$8,767 for each sponsored post.
It is very interesting that one of the season’s villains has the most interaction on Instagram. That accomplishment belongs to Victoria Fuller. Her post engagement numbers even beat Madison Prewett with 13.8% over Madi’s 11.73%! Victoria makes roughly $2000 to $2500 per post.
Even those with smaller followers can make good money. Victoria Paul was featured on Peter Weber’s season of The Bachelor. With just over 252,000 followers, Victoria can still earn $750 to $1250 per Instagram post.
Other numbers are as follows:
- Mykenna Dorn from Peter Weber’s Bachelor season can make $769 to $1282 per post with her 290,000 followers.
- Kelley Flanagan has 464,000 followers. With those numbers she can make $1040 to $1733 average per post.
- Hannah Ann Sluss was Peter Weber’s final rose recipient. She has well over a million followers. She makes $1904 to $3403 per sponsored post.
- Madison Prewett is nearing two million followers. She makes $2042 to $3403 per post.
- Cassie Randolph won Colton Underwood’s heart on his season of The Bachelor. Cassie is very popular among fans and has nearly two million followers. She makes roughly $3,418-$5,697 per Instagram post.
It’s crazy how much a Bachelor alum can make just by being popular on reality TV. Of course the more their following grows, the bigger their paycheck becomes.
- Hannah Ann Sluss Reportedly Suing Proctor & Gamble, But Why? - September 16, 2021
- Eureka, Missouri Celebrates ‘The Bachelor’ 2022 Clayton Echard (Video) - September 16, 2021
- Get To Know ‘The Bachelor’ 2022 Clayton Echard - September 16, 2021