Chase and his mother Julie Chrisley are under heavy fire by fans for not wearing masks while shopping at Target.
Chase Chrisley sneaks up on his mother Julie in Target.
Julie and Todd’s son, Chase, made what he thought was a hilarious video he posted on TikTok and Instagram. The video featured himself sneaking up on his mother. He explained his mother was shopping at Target. She did not know he was also at Target. Sneaking up behind her, Chase tapped her back while making a loud noise to startle her.
Unfortunately for the Chrisley Knows Best star, no one cared for the video. In fact, they were too distracted by something else to really enjoy it. What was the issue exactly? Well, neither Chase or his mother Julie were wearing masks.
Chrisley Knows Best fans took huge issue with the lack of masks.
As we previously reported, Todd Chrisley confirmed he had COVID-19. He revealed it was “the sickest” he’d ever felt in his life. He, however, has since recovered. We also reported that fans have BEGGED the Chrisley family to keep Nanny Faye safe. So, the fact that they were at the store without masks had fans furious. Here’s what some fans had to say about it:
- “What’s scarier is y’all not wearing masks.”
- “Why aren’t you guys wearing masks? That’s really dangerous for you and others.”
- “Didn’t your dad fight the coronavirus and beat it?!? Now you and your mom not wearing masks at the store…really?!?”
- “What happened to both your mom’s and your face mask?”
- “why aren’t either of you wearing masks…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
- “Why aren’t you guys not wearing mask??? You protect others from your germs”
- “NO MASKS WOW”
- “Why aren’t y’all wearing masks”
While there were just a couple people trying to defend Chase and Julie Chrisley by saying masks would not help… The overwhelming majority of those who took to the comments were NOT on their side. Unfortunately, there did not appear to be a lot of love and support for Chase and his mother in the comments.
Should people still be wearing masks in public?
Do Chase and his mother Julie Chrisley deserve the grilling they are receiving from fans? Well, the best way to establish that is to determine if people should still be wearing masks in public. Unfortunately, this is an extremely controversial question that doesn’t have a clear answer. According to Science Alert, the CDC is still recommending people wear masks in public.
The reason people are confused, however, is because the World Health Organization (WHO) does not agree with wearing masks. In face, this is what they have to say about the subject:
There is currently no evidence that wearing a mask (whether medical or other types) by healthy persons in the wider community setting, including universal community masking, can prevent them from infection with respiratory viruses, including COVID-19.
Taking all of the information in… Wearing masks in public isn’t going to hurt a person as long as it is done properly. For example, a person cannot just keep their nose and mouth under a mask all day. They will inhale too much carbon dioxide this way. But, wearing a mask in the store and then taking it off when getting in a vehicle is a precautionary measure that certainly isn’t going to hurt anyone.
How do you feel about Chase and Julie Chrisley shopping without a mask? Are they putting people at risk? Sound off down below.
- Uncle Dale Mills Treats Busby Fans To Fresh ‘Dazel’ Content: See Photo - July 26, 2021
- Lindsie Chrisley Implies Todd Chrisley Stirs Drama, Lies For Views? - July 26, 2021
- ‘LPBW’ Molly Roloff Makes Rare Instagram Appearance: See Photo - July 26, 2021