VPR featured Vail Bloom back in Season 3 of the Bravo show. Also known for portraying Heather Stevens on The Young and the Restless, Vail sounds thrilled that she delivered a little boy who’ll be a brother to Charlie. Rather fittingly, she announced his safe arrival on National Siblings Day.
VPR alum Vail Bloom, mom to Charlie Olivia Grace fell deeply ‘in love’ with her son
People reported that the news came from Vail via her Instagram. Her post showed her with Charlie and her son. However, at the time, no name for the little fellow got announced. But soon after, after, she released the name in an update. No doubt, fans will love her choice. One follower told Vail that boys “are the best.” That’s when the actress said she fell so “in love” with him already. Of course, after Charlie, she never imagined life with a boy. But she noted, “I love having a boy.”
Vanderpump Rules and Y&R poured onto her Instagram and congratulated her. Of course, many of her personal friends also checked in with Vail. Most of them can’t wait for the day the VPR alum can leave her home and show them all her little boy. It’s been a while now since people gathered socially, and some friends even said they didn’t realize Vail was expecting. When asked how Charlie’s doing with her new sibling, Vail said she’s “blessed” and “so far, so good,” all goes well on that front.
Vail names her son in a new update
On Wednesday, Vail returned to Instagram and shared a lovely photo of her cradling her son. She announced that his name’s Jack René Rose. She also updated some of his birth details. Jack weighed in at “8 lbs 9 oz!!!🤗,” she said. He arrived at “12 o’clock, on the dot,” she noted, joking that he’ll keep her punctual in future. Naturally, fans commented on the gorgeous photo of Jack. Here’s what some of her friends and followers said to the VPR alum:
- “Your gene game is strong 💪🏼 and you make the most beautiful babies! Huge congratulations 💓.”
- “Congratulations Vail!!! What a beautiful little boy!! Hope you are all keeping well. Xx.”
- “So handsome!!!! Those lips! Those eyes! Beautiful boy.”
- “Congrats Vail! I’m so happy for you and your family. Jack is adorable! 🥰”
- “He’s beautiful! And being on time? That’s a thing of the past when you have kids! Huge congrats ♥️.”
Plenty of people seemed a bit surprised that Vail expected another child at all. But, it seems the VPR alum meant to tell them, then quarantine came along, and so she waited until National Siblings Day for the initial reveal.
What did you think about the reveal that Vail produced a little boy? Do you love his name? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Vail Bloom from VPR and Y&R.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021