The Little Couple, like many parents in the US and around the world right now, help the kids with their homeschooling. And, Dr. Jen Arnold’s super grateful that they have their health and the ability to help the kids learn from home. In fact, she gave a shoutout to her husband Bill, for becoming the “lead principle in our homeschool.” Jen shared some great photos of both Will and Zoey doing their studies at home.
The Little Couple – Will looks very studious in Jen Arnold’s photo of homeschooling
Many parents have no choice but to homeschool, but they now find themselves undertaking unaccustomed roles as teachers in the home. With schools closed during the coronavirus pandemic, it’s a brand new experience for many of them. And, for TV celebrities like Jen and Bill, the same thing holds true. Jen feels very grateful that they provide a safe place for their kids. Above all, she seems thankful that they stay healthy. In the photos she shared, Will looked very studious as he got down to some serious work.
The photo that she shared of Zoey, showed the cute The Little Couple star sitting at a different workspace than her brother Will. While Will worked at his own little space, with his feet on a case of bottled water, Zoey sat at a table on the opposite side of the room. Both the cute kids worked with their laptops set up in front of them as they studied from home. Actually, Will’s concentration is something else, fans think.
Fans comment on the homeschool set-up and the things they feel grateful for
In a part of her Instagram post, Dr. Jen said she felt grateful, and asked her fans what they feel thankful for during this grim time. Many of them responded to that. Meanwhile, others discussed the kids, Will and Zoey. One person pointed out that Will looked like he was busy “writing a dissertation.” Another fan noted, “He looks so pro.🤣🤣.” Then, someone mentioned, “Will is so cute, he looks like a mini Bill in this pic!” But others rather took the opportunity to shoutout things that they feel good about right now.
Here’s some of the things that grateful The Little Couple fans mentioned:
- “Thankful for my daughter! Health n my family!”
- “Thankful for technology to video chat with family and for the extra hours of playtime our little one gets with her daddy.”
- “I’m thankful that me, my husband, children and family are all healthy. I’m thankful God gave us all another day.”
- “Im thankful that this has brought our family closer….given me more time to spend and give to my girls.”
- “I am thankful that everyone I love is healthy. Thankful my boyfriend who is deployed 7,000 miles away is healthy.”
- “Thankful for grocery delivery 🚚 and a school that has done an incredible job of keeping the kids engaged and learning during this time.”
View this post on Instagram
I know many parents are struggling as we become overnight school teachers. I’m thankful for our health & ability to stay home and learn! I’m also #thankful for @reallybillklein who is not only managing multiple businesses during this time but also doing amazing work as the lead principle in our homeschool! Trying to work during a pandemic is not the same as working from home. What are you thankful for today? #stayhome #washyourhands #socialdistancing #covid-19 #littlecouple #pandemic
Do you agree that despite the worrying time with the coronavirus, that there’s still much to be thankful for? What do you think of The Little Couple star, Will looking so studious? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news the cast from TLC’s The Little Couple.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021