Sister Wives star, Meri Brown’s all about encouraging people and supporting them during the COVID-19 epidemic. Recently, she encouraged small home-business owners to reach out and support each other and shout out if they need help. Plus, she invited people to share their side-hustle on her Instagram. Now, she put out a call to prayer for everyone in the world during the crisis.
Sister Wives – Meri Brown has people on her mind during the COVID outbreak
TV Shows Ace reported that Meri’s concerned about people during the epidemic. In fact, she noted that this is not the time to try and be proud. She mentioned in a post to side-hustle people that it’s time to admit if you’re “vulnerable.” Naturally, Meri’s also concerned about her own family. The Brown’s have a very large family, after all. But, she takes the time to think about others. And, that’s why so many TLC fans love her.
Taking to her Instagram on Saturday night, she invited people to pray for COVID-19 across the world. Her caption read, “Hey all!! Anyone who’s up for a little prayer and positivity this weekend, join us in focusing all the positive vibes.” They hope to send out some “positivity” and prayerful love to “everyone around the world affected by #covid_19.” Plus, the Sister Wives star didn’t forget those who work “tirelessly for treatment and cure!!” Then, she asked people to share her post to get the message out and “spread the love.”
Call to prayer to everyone to help lift them up
Meri’s fans loved the idea of prayer at this time of crisis in the world. It looks like plenty of them will offer up their prayers and positivity. Here’s how her Sister Wives fans responded:
- “Great Idea. God is good and the only power we truly have is through praying 🙏🙏🙏.”
- “You’re amazing Meri! Prayers all the way around.”
- “Let’s pray daily for Mother Earth and all her inhabitants, whether friend or foe ❤️.”
- “We will be praying and fasting 😊”
- “Thank you Meri! You always amaze me. ❤️currently working in the ER .. difficult times for sure but God will help us through. Stay safe!”
- “Im more up for a BIG prayer! 🙏🏼🤗🙌🏼💜.”
View this post on Instagram
Hey all!! Anyone who's up for a little prayer and positivity this weekend, join us in focusing all the positive vibes to everyone around the world affected by #covid_19 and all those working tirelessly for treatment and cure!! Let's all join together and lift them up! 💙 Please screenshot, repost, or share to help get the word out and spread the love!! 💙💙💙 #PrayingForTheWorld
Well, the idea of many people praying at the same time isn’t a new one in Christian circles. In fact, any kind of positive vibes seems likely to help as much as anything in a helpless situation. Actually, the Sister Wives star calls for people to just do something. Many people feel helpless right now, and prayer in any faith certainly won’t hurt as the numbers rise in COVID-19 cases. What do you think? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of TLC’s Sister Wives.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021