The Bachelor brought along Kelly Travis Hamm in Season 14. She was featured when Juan Pablo Galavis took the lead. He sent her home, but she didn’t really mind as her now-husband Hunter was in the wings. Later, they married in May 2016. They welcomed their son Henry a few years later. Now, she announced the arrival of their baby girl, Josephine.
The Bachelor alum Kelly Travis Hamm’s gender-reveal for her daughter Josephine
Kelly went onto Instagram back in September and announced that a palm reader said she’d have a girl. But, she still thought the next child would be a boy. Nevertheless, the palm reader was proven correct. At the time, loads of fans wished her and Hunter all the best. The sweet photo showed the two of them with their son Henry. A shower of confetti rained down on them.
Now, she took to Instagram again and announced the birth of Josephine. The Bachelor alum shared a black and white picture of her son Henry meeting his baby sister. She captioned her post with, “My baby boy became a big brother and it was magic!” Then she gave some baby statistics, noting, “Josephine James Hamm – 8.2 lbs, healthy, and so so loved 🖤. Happy Birthday, Josie! You have quite the fan club already.”
Fans react to the baby announcement
Naturally, The Bachelor fans and friends chimed in and congratulated the couple. Here’s what some of them said to Kelly and Hunter:
- “I AM CRYING…. the cuteness…. it’s too freaking much!!! Love y’all so much!!!”
- “Oh my ✨ how precious!!! Congratulations!! Big brothers to baby sisters are the best!!”
- “Oh, my goodness, look at Henrys’ smile!😍😍😍Congrats, she is a beauty!”
- ❤️❤️❤️ Sweetest family keeps growing! So so happy for you guys!!😍😘.”
- “Congrats mama! 💕 Welcome to the girl mom life 🎀🎀🎀.”
- “The sweetest!! HBD sweet girl!! 💓 Congrats Hamm fam!!”
- “Beautiful baby with a beautiful name. Congratulations 💕.”
- “Whoop whoop!!! Congrats – she is perfect 💕💕💕.”
- “Congratulations Kelly! Henry will be the best big brother 💕.”
Many similar comments came in, showing that Bachelor Nation fans stick with their stars even after they move on from the show.
After The Bachelor
People reminds their readers that Hunter and Kelly dated for about four years before she went on the show. And, she never really settled as all she wanted was Hunter. Then when she went home, Hunter awaited her arrival at the airport. Obviously, this couple was meant to be, fans think.
What did you think of the lovely picture that Kelly Travis Hamm shared to announce the arrival of her daughter? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of ABC’s The Bachelor.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021