Janelle Brown recently spilled some major Sister Wives tea.
One of the biggest concerns fans of TLC reality TV shows have is simple… They worry the reality shows don’t contain much in the way of actual reality. After all, it is the family drama and emotional moments that make the show. It goes without saying the views of most reality TV shows would decline if there wasn’t the right amount of drama. So, the concern among Sister Wives fans is simple. How much of the conversation we see on TV is actually real? Is it all just a lip service for ratings?
Fortunately, Janelle Brown has the answers we seek.
Janelle Brown insists nothing about Sister Wives has ever been scripted, the drama is all real.
Follow the most recent explosive episode of Sister Wives, Janelle Brown took to Twitter. She shed some light on the show. She attempted to calm some fears of fans of the series. According to Janelle, Sister Wives fans don’t have to worry about whether the show is real or not. The show is very much not scripted and it never has been.
“We often forget the cameras are there. We have never scripted our show and occasionally things happen that get out of control fast. This was one of those times,” Janelle explained on Twitter.
Unsurprisingly, Sister Wives fans had lots to say about the unexpected tweet.
The chatter in the comments of Janelle Brown’s tweet was pretty mixed. There, however, were over 200 fans that chimed in with their thoughts. Many seemed to have an issue with Kody Brown in the most recent episode. They took issue with the way he treated Meri. And, the way he spoke to his wives.
Here’s some of what fans had to say about the episode… And about Janelle’s post.
- “It’s just sad that Cody would talk like that about Meri in front of all of you when she isn’t there and he seems to forget that she got a divorce for Robyn and her kids”
- “It really showed his temper and true feelings toward his first wife! She’s been there thru it all and I can see why she went looking for attention. Surely she has left this horrible man!”
- “Honestly Janelle, from an outsider point of view, I feel like you are the only one who seems to value polygamy. Christine I think would too if the other ladies drama wasn’t present.”
- “I don’t see how any of you can trust Kody since his thought process and planning is so unstable and then to bad mouth Meri to the other wives. He doesn’t seem to be safe and how hurtful to put you all in that situation.”
A quick scroll through the comments reveals no one really had anything to say about Janelle Brown’s revelation. They were not interested in discussing whether the show is real or not. What they are interested in discussing his how Kody Brown chooses to treat his followers.
- ‘Blended Bunch’ Exclusive: Fate Of TLC Series Revealed, Season 2? - July 25, 2021
- Joy-Anna Forsyth Pregnant?! Another Duggar Baby On The Way? - July 24, 2021
- Jim Bob Duggar RELIEVED TLC Contract Gags Family From Spilling The Truth - July 24, 2021