The Bachelorette fans heard ahead of the weekend that Tyler Cameron canceled an event with Good Morning America. He told his fans that he had to run home as a family emergency happened. Now, news came out that his mom passed away. On social media, fans reach out to him.
The Bachelorette – Tyler Cameron’s mom and the family emergency
TV Shows Ace reported that Tyler seemed very excited about his upcoming event with GMA. He shared about how he’d meet with people in Central Park for the National Work Out Buddy Day. But, a few hours later Tyler returned to tell his followers on Twitter that his family experienced an emergency and he needed to run home. Asking for prayers for his “mom and family,” it never came out as to what the actual problem might be.
On Saturday, we again reported with a follow-up, that The Bachelorette heartthrob’s mom had a heart attack. His brother shared about her on his Instagram Stories. Meanwhile. US Weekly reported that a source within the family told them that Tyler’s mom suffered a heart attack. Before that, some fans assumed it might be his dad with a problem, as in the show, they saw that Tyler’s dad wasn’t well.
Have to cancel GMA group run tomorrow. Family emergency. Please pray for my mom and my family.
— Tyler Cameron (@TylerJCameron3) February 27, 2020
Tyler’s mom experienced a heart attack and passed away
With the news out that Tyler’s mom had a heart attack, more prayers went his way on Twitter. But now news came out that she actually died. Heavy reported that a close family friend mentioned on Facebook that she died. No official word yet came from Tyler himself. But, the outlet notes that she actually passed away on Friday. Possibly, Tyler made it to her bedside before his mom Andrea passed, as the outlet notes “she was surrounded by her family when she suddenly passed away
At this time, it looks very much like Tyler heard on Thursday that his mom had an emergency. He rushed to Florida, and his mom passed away from a heart attack on Friday. Notably, though, no official cause of death yet got released. And, no official confirmation of The Bachelorette‘s mom’s death, either. US Weekly also ran the story of his mom’s passing. They noted sadly, that back in October, on his social media, Tyler wrote about his mom, “Dear Mama, I appreciate you. I love you. I need you. See you soon.”
Fans reach out to Tyler
Word of the death didn’t get out very far yet, but some people heard about his mom’s passing. On Twitter, they reach out to him. Here’s what a few of his The Bachelorette fans said to him:
- “Really saddened to hear of your mom’s passing. Could see from your season you were a momma’s boy in the best way and very close to her.”
- “So sorry to hear of your mom’s passing. Praying for you and your family.”
- “supposedly tyler cameron’s mom died 🙁 I’m heartbroken for him & his family. f*ck 2020.”
- “I am so so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom 1,5 years ago… nothing can prepare you for it and it is the absolute worst. Thoughts are with you and your family.”
— bachbee3 (@Bee123Ella) February 29, 2020
Many heartbroken fans will no doubt reach out to Tyler in days to come. Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often fro more updates about Tyler from The Bachelorette.
- Is There A ‘My Big Fat Fabulous Life’ & ‘My 600-lb Life’ Crossover In The Works? - January 27, 2021
- Why Is Paul Staehle Asking For Prayers For Karine? - January 27, 2021
- Krystal Nielson Shares Emotional Feelings During Pregnancy - January 27, 2021