My 600-Lb Life fans know that Chay Guillory, aka Lola, successfully went through surgery and lost a whole lot of weight. Chay, transgender, identifies as a woman. Later, she shared that she fell in love with Patrick. Now, the couple married, and Chay made a very low-key announcement without much fanfare.
My 600-Lb Life – Chay made her transition and married Patrick Mulvey
The news that Chay’s now Chay Mulvey came via a very short and sweet Instagram announcement this past weekend. Sharing a photo of herself looking fantastically healthy, she wrote, “Did a thing. Got married.” Naturally, her fans congratulated her, and many noted how very well she’s looking. TV Shows Ace reminded readers that Chay featured on season 3 of the TLC show. She lost an amazing 200 lbs. with the help of her gastric surgery.
When the news came out that she fell in love and got engaged to Patrick, her My 600-Lb Life fans were ecstatic. That announcement also came out rather low-key in July last year. Starcasm reported that she just shared a pic of her hand and captioned that with, “I said yes.'” But, photos of Patrick seem rather scarce. She told the outlet that Patrick really doesn’t like the cameras as he’s rather shy. So, we possibly won’t see TLC document their love journey.
Fans react to Chay getting married
On Instagram, many people who followed Chay’s weight loss journey on My 600-Lb Life congratulated her. Here’s what some of them said about it
- Congratulations to you both! 🎊❤️🥳 You are glowing with happiness and beauty! Im so happy for you.
- Congratulations!! Also those are some serious doe eyes!! 😍
- Gorgeous!!!! Congratulations to you both
- As one vintage gal to another I am so, so very happy for you!!!!
- Congratulations! 🎉🎊❤️ Pearls look so nice on you!
- Omg!!!! CHAY!!! You look Beautiful!! Congratulations!!!!❤️
- Wow congrats !! So happy for you! I have followed you since you first appeared on tlc.
- You look beautiful honey and congratulations you deserve all the happiness in the world.
One fan asked when they can expect to see a photo of the My 600-Lb Life star with her man. But, no reply came. They can only hope that Patrick gets over his shyness enough for a couple-photo for Chay’s fans.
Will fans see Chay back on TLC?
What do you think about Chay Guillory’s very low-key announcement that she got married to her fiance Patrick? Do you hope Patrick gets over his shyness? After all, it could make for really good TV if TLC followed their love journey. And, recall they did follow up on him with his family rejecting him coming out. Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of TLC’s My 600-Lb Life.