LPBW fans heard about a campaign on Go Fund Me for an Australian boy named Quaden. The little person from Australia was actually suicidal from bullying. Brad Williams, the California born comedian heard about it and started a Go Fund Me. The Pirates Of The Caribbean Marty, @stuntrunt on Instagram shared about it. Now, Matt Roloff stepped up to support the bullied little person.
LPBW fans hear about the bullied boy, Quaden, via heartbreaking video
TV Shows Ace reported that Matt Roloff announced the return of Little People, Big World via his Instagram. Fans, super-happy the show’s returning for another season finally got the premiere date after months of speculation. It comes back to TLC on March 31 at 9 p.m. Well, the Roloff family’s got literally millions of fans between them. So some of them messaged and mentioned the bullied boy on their social media pages.
The news about Quaden came via News.Com.Au who shared a heartbreaking video shot by Quaden’s mom. Just nine years old, the little guy cries about wanting a knife to kill himself. He “suffers from achondroplasia – the most common form of dwarfism.” Thanks to LPBW, many fans are already acquainted with the condition. The outlet noted that Quaden’s mom’s “an advocate for indigenous issues and dwarfism.” She posted the video on Facebook and the outlet also embedded it in their article.
Matt Roloff supports Quaden, offers him a chance to visit Roloff farms
Matt shared how he heard about the Go Fund Me by Brad Williams and the shoutout by @stuntrunt. The aim is to fly Quaden and his mom to Disneyland Park in Anaheim. Any excess funds will go to “anti-bullying/anti-abuse charities.” Well, Matt’s shoutout added to the fun of Disneyland. He hopes to do a bit more for the young lad.
Matt captioned his post with, “Let Quaden (and his mom) know they are welcome to swing by Roloff farms for a full VIP tour and some encouragement on how wonderful being a little person can be.” Matt from LPBW thanked the people who told him about the little guy.
Fans react to Matt Roloff’s support
Plenty of LPBW fans reacted to the post and here’s what some of them said:
- I was waiting for him to hear…❤️ beauty from the ashes, something good will come from this.
- I couldn’t think of a better family to support this young guy.
- They should binge watch LPBW from season 1. You and your family serves as an inspiration to everyone. 👏
- Was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to watch 😢 thank you Matt
- That’s soooo cool! Would love to see this happen! We need to celebrate our differences and be kind to everyone 💖
- Precious baby boy!! help him. and support him❤️he is not alone. we stand with Quaden!!!!!!🤗
View this post on Instagram
Thanks for bringing this to my attention Marty… @thestuntrunt And thanks Brad @bradwilliamscomic for stepping in to help our young community. Let Quaden (and his mom) know they are welcome to swing by Roloff farms for a full VIP tour and some encouragement on how wonderful being a little person Can be. #letsallstandbyQuaden #STOPbeingabully #hopetomeetyouonedayQuaden #hangintherebuddyitgetsbetter
What do you think about Matt Roloff’s offer to Quaden, the bullied little person from Australia? Are you so happy to hear that these influencers stand up against bullying? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about TLC’s LPBW.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021