1000-Lb Sisters, Amy Slaton and Tammy differed in their approach to their weight loss struggles. Fans saw that Tammy, who weighed much more than her sister, seemed reluctant to motivate herself. In fact, a lot of that fell to Amy, who really made an effort. But, when Amy lost enough weight for her bariatric surgery, Tammy just felt hurt. Now, Tammy gets slammed on Twitter. But, over on Instagram Amy racks up the love.
1000-Lb Sisters – Amy shares healthy breakfast on Instagram
Taking to her Instagram on Sunday, Amy shared a photo of a fruit medley. She captioned it with, “Breakfast of champions.” Many fans responded to that and here’s what some of them said:
- “Keep up the great work!!! ❤️”
- “You are doing great Amy! So proud of you. You are such an inspiration! ❤️”
- “Looks great!! Keep up the great work. Your end goal of better longer life and children with your hubby is what keeps ya going.”
- “In no time you’ll be cooking up a baby! 👶🏼🍼 YOURE DOING GREAT AMY!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍.”
- “I am so in awe of watching you reach your goal.”
Well, TV Shows Ace reported on the possibility of a second season of 1000-Lb Sisters. We noted that following her journey while Tammy tried to get her weight off for surgery, could mean the show airs again. Tammy, however, denied a second season returns. The Daily Soap Dish noted that Tammy denied a second season over on Twitter. And Twitter happens to be where most of the critics slam Tammy.
Tammy Slaton slammed on Twitter
Over on Twitter, it becomes obvious that Tammy’s not anywhere near as popular as her more successful sister. When Amy managed her target for surgery, Tammy never celebrated with her. Instead, she bemoaned the fact that she doesn’t get enough help. Plus, through the season, fans saw her blaming her loss of weight fails on Amy who she felt didn’t help enough. Eventually, Dr. Proctor told her that her weight loss is “her responsibility.”
1000-Lb Sisters critics slammed Tammy. One said, “Good job Amy!! I’m rooting for you!!! Tammy has no one to blame but herself!” Another critic noted, “Tammy is sabotaging Amy’s weight loss. She will be bed-ridden soon to only totally rely on Amy.” This observation continued the outcry against the larger of the two sisters: “Tammy is very selfish, self centered, whinny and insufferable. She put herself in that situation and blames everyone else. And she thinks scales should be higher??”
Tammy that is Amy and Michael's place. You are an adult. It's time to grow and take charge of your health.#1000lbsisters
— Toya (@keemchrismom) February 2, 2020
What do you think about Amy trying hard and getting love on Instagram? Do you think the Twitter users are too harsh on Tammy? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about TLC’s 1000-Lb Sisters.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021