LPBW fans fell in love with Tori and Zach Roloff’s son Jackson. Now, they have fallen in love with the new arrival, baby Lilah. There are more than a million fans following Tori, and she appreciates them very much. But now she sort of apologized for posting so many photos and thanked her followers for putting up with it. Those fans grew a bit anxious and pleaded with her to carry on sharing.
LPBW – Tori Roloff talks to her fans on Instagram
The popular star on TLC’s Little People, Big World regularly stays in touch with followers and fans. She really appreciates those who offer love and support. Many celebrities forget to thank their fans for their support, but not Tori. In fact, just a few days back, she went onto Instagram to specifically thank all her fans for following her. TV Shows Ace reported that “she tries to stay positive on social media and…be a good role model. She emphasizes that she wants to be authentic and honest with her followers too.”
InTouch Weekly reminds fans of LPBW that Tori and Zach’s baby arrived on November 19. The announcement by Tori came with photos of Lilah. Ever since then, Tori shared photos of Lilah and her big brother Jackson. Plenty of cute photos arrive on her Instagram and fans just never seem to tire of them. But, maybe Tori feels she’s overdoing it a bit. She spoke about that on another post on Thursday this week.
Photos of the kids shared by Tori
Sharing some adorable pictures of Jackson and Lilah, Tori wrote, “My poor kids… I’m constantly pulling out my camera because I’m so scared to miss a moment… meanwhile my kids are like, “what now mom?” But, she noted, “I can’t help but want to capture every minute with these two because I know it’s not going to last long.” Then, she said, “Thanks for putting up with me.” Naturally, fans really hope she doesn’t stop sharing because they love those photos.
Anxiously, fans pleaded with Tori to keep on posting those photos of the kids. LPBW fans generally agree that Jackson and Lilah are really cute. For some people, it makes their day. Here’s what some fans said to Tori:
- “Take all the pictures mama!!! Especially since you get such amazing shots of them.”
- “Love seeing pictures of your beautiful family. Thanks for sharing. Please don’t stop. Hugs! Hugs!💙💗.”
- “So cute love seeing all your photos please keep them coming. Your children are so beautiful xx.”
- “OMG like peas in a pod. Keep on with your pics please..they are gorgeous and make my day.”
- “Love to see their adorable faces! Brightens up my day!”
View this post on Instagram
My poor kids… I’m constantly pulling out my camera because I’m so scared to miss a moment… meanwhile my kids are like, “what now mom?” I can’t help but want to capture every minute with these two because I know it’s not going to last long. Thanks for putting up with me. Also. Anyone else’s two year old at the stage of silly smiles? (See last photo 🤦🏻♀️) gosh I love these kids. #zandtpartyoffour #babyjroloff #lilahrayroloff #crossedeyedbeautyqueen
Hopefully, Tori Roloff hears her LPBW fans’ pleas and continues to post plenty of photos of her beautiful children. Do you agree? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of TLC’s LPBW.
Latest posts by Woryn Jay (see all)
- ‘American Idol’ 2020 Spoilers: Nick Merico ‘Triggers’ Katy Perry For ‘Ghosting’ Them – Does He Go far? - February 16, 2020
- Duggar: Is Jinger Vuolo Unhappy And Unfulfilled In Her Marriage? - February 16, 2020
- ‘BIP’: Krystal Nielson And Chris Randone Planned Kids Before Their Split - February 16, 2020