Teen Mom OG fans heard that Ryan and Mackenzi Standifer Edwards’ baby arrived in January. The birth never got filmed as it came along fast and ahead of her due date. Ryan’s dad said that they already took some photos and intended sharing them on social media. Now, Mackenzie shared the first pictures on her Instagram.
Teen Mom OG – Mackenzie and Ryan Edwards kept quiet until baby arrived on New Year’s Day
TV Shows Ace reported that the news came out about the baby nearly two weeks after the birth. Named Stella Rhea, she came ahead of her due date. Her sudden arrival happened so fast that Ryan’s dad said, “It was unexpected. One push and she was here!” We also noted that Mackenzie didn’t post anything for ages on her Instagram. That could be due to her being trolled over Ryan’s alleged drug use.
The Sun UK released the news about the birth of the Teen Mom OG‘s second child together. They noted that Ryan’s dad said they already took photos of the baby girl. So, obviously, fans hoped for something soon. After a break of three months, a picture finally arrived on Mackenzie’s Instagram on January 14.
Mackenzie posts first baby pic with her and Ryan
The photo that Mackenzie shared showed Ryan cradling his daughter as Mackenzie hugged him. It’s a lovely shot as Ryan looks down with love on his face. Other pictures showed the other kids and the baby by herself. She captioned it with, “Welcome to the world sweet Stella! Stella Rhea Edwards came on her own time and surprised us New Years Day! What a way to start our year! We are so in love with her already.” Then, she credited the photographer.
Many Teen Mom OG fans reacted to the photo. Nearly 100k fans liked the picture. Here’s what some of them said:
- “She is beautiful! So happy to see everyone there welcoming her in!”
- “Congrats Mackenzie! You and Ryan deserve nothing but to be blessed with this precious little girl!”
- “Congratulations! What a blessing! Best wishes always! ❤️”
- “Awww, congratulations, wishing you and your family all the happiness in the world 💜😍.”
- “Omg!!! I’m so happy for you guys😍 welcome to the world baby Stella😍🤩”
- “Congrats! 🎉 What a beautiful start to the new year. Hope you are doing good and recovering well 💗”
- “Aww congratulations…love her name and that 2nd pic is fantastic ❤️.”
Brothers to look after a little girl
Many similar comments followed, including this one: “Congratulations, now she has 3 big brothers to protect her ❤️.” Teen Mom OG Fans know MacKenzie and Ryan already have other children in their life. They already had their son Jagger. Plus, the other child is Ryan and Maci Bookout’s son, Bentley. Then, they also have Hudson, Mackenzie’s son from a previous relationship.
What did you think of the first baby pictures that Ryan and Mackenzie Standifer Edwards shared? Do you think the baby’s a lovely blessing? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Teen Mom OG.
- ‘Unexpected’: Hailey Tilford Says Her Life Only Really Began When Baby Levi Arrived - August 9, 2020
- ‘OutDaughtered’: Busby Sisters Celebrate Hazel’s Boyfriend Graham’s 5th Birthday - August 9, 2020
- Mama June Celebrates Six Months Of Sobriety With A Sobriety Chip From Gina Rodriguez - August 9, 2020