LPBW fans know that Audrey and Jeremy Roloff expect their son to arrive almost any day now. Audrey’s close to her 40th week now. But, fans know their first daughter, Ember arrived late. Nevertheless, the couple takes no chances and do into downtime as they await their son.
LPBW alums Jeremy and Audrey Roloff expect their new baby boy anytime now
TV Shows Ace reported last week, that fans “look forward to hearing the exciting news of her baby boy’s birth.” On her Instagram, photos Audrey shared showed that she’s looking ready to pop the new baby. Naturally the couple is super-excited about the new addition to the Roloff family. Fans hope she goes through a relatively pain-free and uncomplicated delivery.
Fans recall that Audrey suffered a very painful birth with Ember. Actually, sometimes the first birth brings a lot of pain. But, thankfully, afterward, the memory seems to fade as the new child brings joy to mom. InTouch Weekly reminds fans that the couple “allowed TLC cameras to document their journey to parenthood” for the LPBW show. Fans winced as they saw Audrey trying to ease the pain in a hot tub. This time, though we probably won’t see the birth as they left the show.
Downtime, Jeremy and Audrey play it safe
On Friday night Jeremy took to his Instagram and shared a cozy photo of the fireplace in their home. He captioned it with, “Nightly routine this time of year. We’re in full downtime mode as we wait to meet our son.” That makes sense. At least if the baby comes along, they won’t be out and about somewhere inconvenient. And, it’s a nice comfy environment during early labor for Audrey as well. Many LPBW fans also wait for the baby to come along, and they commented on Jeremy’s post.
The couple is no longer on Little People, Big World, but they still get many fans on their social media. Here’s what some LPBW fans said to Jeremy about the baby coming soon:
- “How exciting. All the best to you and your family and fingers crossed for a speedy delivery for Audrey.”
- “Oh man. Enjoy this last week… with your first. I know the last week is the hardest and I’m sure it’s not lost on you that once he arrives things will never be the same again. So soak it all up, make some memories and hold that baby number 1 close. Can’t wait to hear the news of that sweet babe coming to greet you!”
- “Awwww such an exciting time. I know I speak for many when I say I can’t wait to see your son another little farmer to Roloff farm! Praying for a quick and healthy delivery for both mama and son. 🙌💕”
Many similar best wishes went along to Audrey and Jeremy Roloff. What do you think about the Roloff couple going into downtime every night now as the baby’s birth approaches? Are you excited to meet their new baby boy? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Audrey and Jeremy and the cast of TLC’s LPBW.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021