OutDaughtered mom Danielle Busby’s giving back to her fans and followers. After Christmas, the Busbys shared about their Texan-style day of fun. Since then, she took to Instagram to tell fans about a very generous prize being offered. We don’t know how packed her wallet is. But, in collaboration with others, she’s being very generous. Actually, thousands of fans already entered her competition.
OutDaughtered generosity comes after Christmas via Danielle Busby
Often, reality TV celebs post about their pre-Christmas and Christmas Day celebrations. Then, we hear little from them until they go about their festivities for the new year. TV Shows Ace reported that the quints baked cookies with Danielle in the morning. Next, in the warm Texas weather, the kids enjoyed a visit to the park.
However, that’s not all the good news that OutDaughtered fans have heard about from TLC’s Danielle. Later, she took to her Instagram about a generous competition. It’s not all coming out of her pocket. And, as we don’t know how well-off they are, we can only speculate that’s why others collaborated with her. InTouch Weekly reported that “the Busbys could make roughly $25,000 to $40,000 an episode.” Whatever they earn, she’s spreading a bit of financial good cheer ahead of the new year.
Generous competition prize offered by Danielle Busby
On her Instagram, Danielle shared another cute picture of her kids. She’s cuddling her kids as they all wear their matching festive pajamas. Danielle captioned it with, “Who wants to win $3000?? ✨.” Elaborating further, she noted, “Excited to team up with some of my mama blogger friends to gift one lucky follower (YOU!) $3,000 for the holidays!”
Danielle then explained to OutDaughtered fans how it works. They need to:
- “Like” the pic on Instagram.
- Next, they should go and follow Danielle and the following accounts: “@christineandrew, @aspynovard, @audreyroloff, @dbusby @kramergirl, and @jadelizroper.”
- Then the contestants need to “tag a friend.” Those friends who are tagged are counted as “separate entries.”
- Extra entries also count if OutDaughtered fans “repost this photo on your account (not on stories) and tag us in the photo,” Danielle says.
When does the competition end, and who can enter? – Thousands already did
For once, the competition to win is open worldwide, as Danielle noted in her post. And, there’s still time to get in on it as it only closes on December 31. So far, nearly 100k people liked the post by the OutDaughtered mom. Plus, nearly 15k people already posted their tags, indicating they entered.
View this post on Instagram
What do you think about Danielle’s generous post-Christmas competition offer? Are you entering for the chance to win $3,000.00 for the holidays? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more updates about the Busby family of TLC’s OutDaughtered.
- ‘LPBW’ Lilah Bean Pics Reveal Tori Roloff Packing In Girl-Time - June 15, 2021
- Lauren Burnham And Arie Luyendyk Share First Photo Of Babies (See Pic) - June 15, 2021
- WAIT! Is Jacob Roloff’s Wife Pregnant With Couple’s First Baby? - June 15, 2021