The Little Couple features Dr. Jen Arnold, her husband Bill Klein and their two adopted children, Will and Zoey. Occasionally, we saw Zoey’s adoptive grandparents on the show. TLC fans love the show especially as the cute kids grow up before our eyes. This year, Zoey had fun with her grandma ‘NaiNai.’ But there was a time when Jen and Bill wondered if she’d ever accept her new family after her adoption from India. So, it wasn’t always like this.
The Little Couple wasn’t always a happy family with Zoey
TV Shows Ace reported in mid-December that Zoe told her mom Jen, she wanted to be a doctor when she grew up. Jen sounded thrilled on her Instagram when she shared the news. As fans of the show know, Jen’s a professional doctor. Well, you may suppose that’s a dream any parent would enjoy. But, there could be a special reason why Jen sounded so thrilled with Zoey’s decision. She’s young yet, and she may change her mind. But for now, mom Jen Arnold treasures the moment. You see, it wasn’t always like that with Zoey.
Taking us back down the years, an old 2015 Radar Online reports reminds us of Zoey’s early years in the USA. The cute little star in The Little Couple wanted nothing to do with Jen and Bill at one stage. They wrote, “Dr. Jen Arnold and Bill Klein brought home adopted daughter Zoey from India in late 2013, they thought she would fit right into their Texas household. But the toddler rejected their love.” It was only during Jen’s cancer recovery that she managed to bond with Zoey as she stayed at home a lot.
Happy Zoey bakes Christmas cookies with her grandma
Four years on from the painful period of transition, fans of The Little Couple see a well-adjusted child with a huge zest for life. And, not only did she finally accept Will, Jen, and Bill as her family, but she also bonded with her grandma “NaiNai.” Jen took to her Instagram on Sunday night and shared about Zoey enjoying baking Christmas cookies. In the photo, Zoey’s eager little face shows her excitement and happiness.
Jen captioned her post with, “Baking #christmascookies with #NaiNai #littlecouple #ChefZoey #HappyHolidays.” Fans responded to the photo and here’s what some of them said:
- “Zoey’s personality is infectious!❤️ Merry Christmas to all!💜”
- “Love her expression lol. Also love seeing her grow up and see parts of her personality show. Happy Christmas to you and your families! 💕”
- “Little cook Zoey! She loves cooking with her Grandma.”
- “Oh my goodness. She’s so cute. Looks like fun.”
- “Awe she’s so adorable I can see she’s so loving every minute gbh she’s so adorable 😍🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻.”
It certainly looks the Zoey and her American family moved on far away from the early years when things weren’t always like this. Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of TLC’s The Little Couple.
- Josh Duggar To Face Issues As Reber-Duggar Connection Emerges? - June 24, 2021
- Wait! Are Avery And Omar The Top Fan-Favorites From ’90 Day Fiance’? - June 24, 2021
- ‘OutDaughtered’ Quints Enjoy More Fun On New Wheels - June 24, 2021