Duggar family cousin, Amy King seems very much in love with her husband Dillon. Plus they recently had their first baby after opening their boutique. All looks very well in their lives. But, as an inspirational post showed, these things don’t just fall from the sky. Grateful fans took note of the post and thanked her for sharing it.
Duggar marriage takes work, Amy King shares about partners in boxes
TV Shows Ace reported in October, that Amy’s baby arrived safely. Sounding totally blessed and ecstatic she shared on Instagram, “he’s absolute perfection!!!” And, her life with her baby and husband looks really perfect. But, Amy took to Instagram to share something that helps her keep it that way. Amy Duggar King tagged it to “Speaker, influencer, dreamer, believer,” Miles Witt Boyer. She captioned her post with, “We will never stop trying to be better for each other and for our little family.”
Then the inspirational post continued with, “Marriage is all about forgiving each other and accepting new challenges together. Encouraging each other to dream and explore their potential in this world.” Summing it up, Amy noted, “Do not keep your spouse in a box, do not hold them back from being all that God created them to be. (Pc: @mileswittboyer.)” Well, The List noted that at Thanksgiving, Amy said, “All I have ever wanted was a faithful, loving man, a peaceful household and to have the best job in the world: Mama!” Maybe that philosophy helped her get there.
Grateful fans loved Amy’s message
People like the Duggars reach thousands, and sometimes millions of fans. And, often, those social influencers can really change a person’s day just by sharing something nice. Fans reacted to the post, and it came at the right time for some of them. Here’s what a few people said about it:
- “Amen, sista❤️ no one told me how complicated and trying marriage was…… and, being a new Mom on top of it all….. #keepgoing.”
- “Needed this encouragement today. Thank you💕.”
- “So true. I’ve been married since April of last year and there are times that it seems like it’s too hard or too much work to continue. There’s also times when one does something that jeopardizes the marriage so you both need to figure out how you will navigate this new normal and if your new normal is to continue in this journey together. Thank you for these encouraging words. You two are such a beautiful couple! ❤️”
- “My husband and I hit a rough patch in our marriage and honestly I needed to read this!!”
- “This post is spot on. I have been married 28 years and it has been [a] challenge to say the least. It’s been a joy and a blessing too. And being a mom on top of marriage and mom to a sick baby to boot with my 1st child…PHEW!! “
View this post on Instagram
We will never stop trying to be better for each other and for our little family. Marriage is all about forgiving each other and accepting new challenges together. Encouraging each other to dream and explore their potential in this world. Do not keep your spouse in a box, do not hold them back from being all that God created them to be. Pc: @mileswittboyer
Message too late for one follower, but others took heart from it
Sadly though, one Duggar fan said it came too late for her. That person noted, “I wish my almost ex-husband realized that what he was facing, we did it together! I hate it that my marriage is ending! It doesn’t define me, it’ll just be apart of my story…”
What do you think about Amy Duggar King reaching out with her inspirational marriage message? Did it help you through your day? Sound off in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the Duggar family.
- ‘DDWTD’ Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose – First Taste Of Freedom - June 28, 2021
- Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends - June 28, 2021
- Amy Roloff Says ‘Never Goodbye’ But ‘Til We Meet Again, Dad’ - June 28, 2021