Chrisley Knows Best fans freaked out when they saw Savannah’s short pixie-cut hairstyle. But, she rocked it with such style, most people agreed she looked awesome. However, it seems that Savannah’s impatient for it to grow out as she is over it. Probably, she’s frustrated as such short hair’s very limiting on what you can do with it.
Chrisley Knows Best – Savannah’s pixie-style looks short-lived
TV Shows Ace reported back in October, that Savannah suddenly popped up with almost no hair. We noted that her dad, Todd Chrisley teased her about her cut. But actually, the resemblance between the two really became obvious with that short style. After the first pic emerged, fans became used to her looking stunning. Photogenic, nothing she wore looked bad. Here’s betting thousands of fans and followers went for the same pixie-cut.
But now, The Chrisley Knows Best star’s over it. Given that she never planned the cut, that’s not a big surprise. Bravo TV reminds us that Savannah ended up with short locks after dying her hair went wrong. After several cuts and efforts to fix the problem, she just made the best of what she had. And, she probably started a new trend on the style. However, on her Instagram, she’s now regretting the lack of hair.
Savannah posts about missing her long hair
Over on Instagram, Savannah shared a photo of her with long hair. She captioned it with, “Missing my long hair…😩.” But she also noted, “don’t get me wrong…cutting my hair off was very exciting and something new!” Then she added, “But I’m ready for it to grow back now haha.” Anastagia Pierre, former Miss Bahamas, and owner of AP The Label took the opportunity to pitch a sale for her line of luxury wigs and hair extensions. She said, “Girl, come get a wig… while we both wait for our hair to grow back 😂💕.”
Chrisley Knows Best fans also reacted to her short haircut regrets. Here’s what some of them said about it:
- “You can rock it either way! You’re gorgeous.”
- “Now you have the best of both worlds. You have the beauty to rock it short and when you are in the mood pop in extensions.”
- “The short is definitely bad a*ss though!”
- “You are Gorgeous either way. I want to do something new to my hair. But I know if I cut it off I will Regret it.”
- “You rock your new hairdo. To the point I went & had mine cut like yours. The thing that’s missing is I don’t look like you & I asked the stylist to make me look like you. She failed.”
What do you think about Savannah regretting her short pixie haircut? She’s over it already, so maybe we won’t see her go down that road again. Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of USA Network’s Chrisley Knows Best.
- ‘OutDaughtered’ Quints Experience A Really Bad Hair Day - June 20, 2021
- ‘Extreme Sisters’ Brooke Johnston Threatens Fans After Her Husband - June 20, 2021
- Courtney Waldrop Calls Life With Eric Incredible – Celebrates HUGE Day - June 20, 2021