Duggar fans know that Josh and Anna’s family just grew. The family of seven became a family of eight when they welcomed baby Maryella Hope to the world on Thanksgiving Eve. Since her birth, the family has been sharing pictures of the baby girl. She was named in honor of Grandma Mary Duggar, who tragically died earlier this year.
Maryella is Jim Bob and Michelle’s 16th grandchild. When Maryella was born, she joined her five older siblings. They include:
On Sunday, Anna shared a new family photo via Instagram. This picture includes all eight of their family members. They are all dressed nicely and might have just come from church. The family looks very happy. She shared a caption that simply says, “Family of eight! #littleduggars”. She also gave photo credits to Jana Duggar and Laura DeMasie.
Anna often shares family pictures via social media. She sometimes shares individual pictures of the kids too. With eight people in the family, Duggar fans assume that it’s not an easy task. Somehow, this picture turned outvery well with plenty of smiling faces looking right at the camera.
Duggar fans react to new picture
Fans of TLC’s 19 Kids & Counting and Counting On are loving the new family picture! They are excited to get an update from Josh and Anna’s family. Here’s what some of the family’s fans said about the newest post:
- “Beautiful family the kids are getting so big time just flies.”
- “Wow! Anna, one, you look beautiful and two, I cant believe how much Kynzie looks like you ❤️”.
- “Congratulations. Been following you for years and so impressed. ♥️ Thank you for sharing your journey”.
- “Aww!! You have such a beautiful family!! May God bless you all!!”
- “Such a beautiful family. And a wonderful inspiration.”
In the comments section, fans began asking if the family will be expanding any more. Of course, Anna didn’t answer those questions. Maryella isn’t even one month old yet so the family may not be sharing about their future plans. Josh is one of 19 kids, so it’s possible that he and his wife will have a large family too. Still, it’s too soon for them to know what they’re doing next.
What do you think of this new family photo? Do you follow Anna for the latest updates? Leave a comment below.
The rest of the Duggar family is on TLC’s Counting On, which airs Tuesdays.
- One Of Jim Bob And Michelle Duggar’s Kids Might Be Engaged Soon, And Here’s Why - September 27, 2021
- Has Josh Duggar’s Wife Anna Given Birth To Their Seventh Child Yet? - September 27, 2021
- Anna Duggar Surfaces For First Time Following Husband Josh’s Arrest - September 27, 2021