Counting On stars Josiah and Lauren Duggar officially have a one-month-old! The couple shared on Sunday that their baby, Bella Milagro, is a month old.
In an Instagram post on their shared account, they wrote, “1 month with Bella. 💕It’s hard to believe Bella is already a month old! She is the sweetest, happiest, and most content little baby. She brings us so much joy!❤️”
Along with the sweet caption, the new parents posted two photos. The first photo features proud mama Lauren holding her. The second picture is of Bella.
In the first picture, it looks like Bella is matching with her mom. Bella is wearing an off-white dress and sweater with a green bow headband. Lauren is wearing an off-white sweater, a green skirt, and nude heels. Counting On fans wonder how often the couple matches with their baby.
In response to the cute photos, fans are leaving lots of encouraging and loving comments. They left lots of comments about how adorable Bella is. They also love that Lauren and Bella are wearing similar outfits.
Fans love seeing updates about baby Bella and the rest of the Duggar babies. Here’s what a few fans had to say:
- “Her name is so beautiful ❤️ both of you are darling!”
- “I am so happy that you finally have your rainbow baby, a beautiful miracle. By the way, that is the most precious name for that sweet little girl. She looks like you Lauren!”
- “One month already! Motherhood looks beautiful on you, Lauren! And that baby girl is a beauty too….looks like you!”
- “Your baby is absolutely adorable! And I love your outfit”.
Counting On stars Josiah and Lauren Duggar welcome baby Bella
On November 11, the Counting On stars posted on their joint Instagram account. They shared a couple of photos and wrote an announcement about their baby girl. They wrote, “Look who’s here! 💕 Bella Milagro Duggar was born November 8th, 2019 at 4:24 pm, weighing 6lbs 5oz and 18.5 inches long. Our hearts are so full! We are so thankful for God blessings us with such a healthy baby girl!”
View this post on Instagram
Look who’s here! 💕 Bella Milagro Duggar was born November 8th, 2019 at 4:24 pm, weighing 6lbs 5oz and 18.5 inches long. Our hearts are so full! We are so thankful for God blessings us with such a healthy baby girl! . .@ericakirbyphotography .#bellamilagro #ourlittlemiracle #rainbowbaby
Bella is the couple’s rainbow baby. This means that she is a baby that came after a loss. Lauren had an early miscarriage prior to getting pregnant with Bella. Fortunately, Bella and Lauren are both doing great. There were no major complications with Bella’s birth. Throughout the second pregnancy, the couple was worried that there might be another miscarriage.
Can you believe that Bella is already one month old? Do you enjoy following along with Josiah and Lauren on social media? Leave a comment below.
Latest posts by Aubrey Meister (see all)
- Anna Duggar Shares New Family Photo And It’s Adorable - January 13, 2020
- Jana Duggar Dedicates A Heartfelt Post To Her Parents - January 13, 2020
- NBC Has Renewed ‘New Amsterdam’ For Three More Seasons - January 12, 2020