Lisa Vanderpump just won an award that might have her ex-co-stars on RHOBH spitting. Taking to her Instagram, she shared about her award. Later, she shared a photo of her and her husband Todd out celebrating. She took home the award as the Best Female Reality TV star at the NFTA (National Film & TV Awards) event.
Lisa Vanderpump shares winning the Best reality TV Star Award
Lisa shared her great moment on Instagram. She titled her first post with, “Thank you for voting for me as your Best Female Reality TV Star! I’m honored to have won the NFTA National Film & TV Award.”
Naturally, fans reacted and one of them said, “Woo hoo we’ll deserved, your the most genuine and deserve your award, wish you were still on RHOBH.”
Another felt much the same, writing, “Congrats!! You are an amazing soul!! I enjoyed watching you on the real housewives of Beverly Hills you are my favorite!!”
Well, fans of Lisa know she’s no longer with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. But, it’s pretty certain her Bravo frenemies on the show won’t be gushing with joy over the win. TV Shows Ace reported that it looked like Kyle Richards and Dorit’s husband, PK recently took a dig at Lisa over who should be the “Queen” of the show. After the season 9 scandals surrounding Dorit’s dog that she adopted ending up in a shelter, Kyle and Lisa and the rest of the cast fell apart seriously. Unfixable, many broken friendships littered Lisa Vanderpump’s departure from the show.
In fact, according to Reality Blurb, to rub salt in the wounds, Andy Cohen said on his show, “[Lisa] will always be… the queen of diamonds in the Bravo universe.”
Todd and Lisa celebrate her win after the awards
In her next post, after announcing her win, Lisa shared another photo. This time, they celebrated. Lisa captioned it with, “Celebrating lol.” Was that “lol” a dig at the RHOHB cast who turned on her? We’d like to think so. Fans of Lisa Vanderpump reacted and here’s what some of them said to her:
- “Perfect crown! The only one with the strength to carry it high xxx.”
- “King & queen of Beverly Hills.”
- “Love you Lisa you have such a class and style about you who stays true to herself xx.”
- “Love you guys!! And @lisavanderpump you’re my role model! So elegant, classy and sophisticated! Much love.”
- “I have absolutely no interest any longer in a show you and Ken aren’t on. Thankfully I get to see you on Vanderpump Rules!!”
Actually, other fans of Lisa also felt that with her gone from RHOBH, it lost its flavor. Another person said, “RHOBH has lost its edge. V dull now it’s one big love-in – and no laughs whatsoever Zzzzzzzzz.”
What do you think about Lisa Vanderpump winning the Best Female Reality TV Star at the NFTA National Film & TV Awards? Do you think her frenemies are spitting? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Lisa Vanderpump.
- Savannah Chrisley Gets A Birthday Message From Nic Kerdiles – Who Hangs With Chase & Todd - August 11, 2020
- ‘AGT’: Kelly Clarkson Replaces Simon Cowell After He Broke His Back - August 11, 2020
- ‘RHOC’ Alum Vicki Gunvalson Starts The Whole30 Diet - August 11, 2020