Sister Wives fans didn’t see many photos of Meri Brown with her family this year. Until the announcement of the upcoming season in January, we didn’t see photos of her with Kody Brown either. It seemed that most of the time, Meri hit the road with her LuLaRoe business. But, she shared that she joined the family for some Thanksgiving fun.
Sister Wives – Meri and the family go to The North Pole for Thanksgiving
Meri Took to her Instagram on Sunday night and shared a photo of her with Paedon and some of Robyn Brown’s kids. She told fans they went to the North Pole. Of course, they never went to the real North Pole. Meri talked about the North Pole Experience. A Flagstaff tourist attraction, it depicts Santa’s workshop, Mrs. Claus’ bakery, and an elf school. They all look really happy, which belies the suggestion Meri was estranged from her family.
Sister Wives fans reacted to the post, and here’s what some of them said:
- “Nothing better than family time especially then kiddos…They grow so fast, enjoy 💜.”
- “Robin’s girls are absolutely gorgeous like her ❤️ wow !!😍 ❤️”
- “❤️ Great picture! Everyone is so tall! That’s why I wear high heels #every #single #day 🤣😭🤷🏻♀️.”
- “Brianna is BEAUTIFUL 💕.”
- “You are amazing… and your family too… God blesses you whatever you go… xoxo.”
- “[Meri] You seem to be in the same age as the kid 😍 Beautiful family ❤.”
New season of the TLC show covers Meri and Kody and their relationship
TV Shows Ace reported that Meri seems very distant from her family. At one stage, she visited five different places in five days. She mentioned that she just popped into her home in Flagstaff to pick up a bag and then continued on her journey. That sort of thing made fans wonder if she actually prepared them for her new single life. But, with the new season announcement, word is that we’ll see a lot about Kody and Meri trying to rekindle their relationship.’
Radar Online reported, “After snubbing her husband from social media for nearly a year, the two reunited in a rare photo together.” So, perhaps the counseling worked. Many fans hope Meri leaves Kody and the Sister Wives show. They love her happy and independent lifestyle. But, Meri always slams the rumors. In fact, she sometimes becomes obviously irritated with them. Whether she spent Thanksgiving with the family because the new season comes along, or because she isn’t actually estranged isn’t known at this time. Whatever the situation, many other fans just wish them the very best life they can live.
What did you think about Meri Brown joining the family for a fun time at Thanksgiving? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about the cast of TLC’s Sister Wives.
- Courtney Waldrop Wishes Eric Happy 2021 Father’s Day: See Photos - June 21, 2021
- ‘Outdaughtered’ Uncle Dale Gets The Best Father’s Day Gift Ever - June 21, 2021
- Did Pastor Gil Bates Shade Jim Bob Duggar In Father’s Day Sermon? - June 21, 2021