Chrisley Knows Best fans heard that Todd hoped to spend Thanksgiving in the Caribbean. However, the court wouldn’t allow him to do so as he still faces tax evasion charges. So, it looks like the family settled for something a little less extravagant. However, that doesn’t mean a sad time for the family. Chloe and Julie got together to start preparing for the holiday festivities.
Chrisley Knows Best – Thanksgiving plans thwarted – Todd’s wife Julie and Chloe prepare at home
TV Shows Ace reported that Todd and Julie literally “begged” the judge to allow them to travel to the Carribean. We noted, “The famous television couple is not allowed to leave Nashville, Tennessee as part of their release.” So, while they await further court hearings, they really can’t go anywhere, holidays or not. We might not think the famous couple is a flight risk, but it seems the courts don’t agree, as they turned down their request.
Radar Online reported that “Judge Janet F. King denied their Unopposed Motion To Temporarily Amend Travel Conditions Of Release.” It seems that if they were to travel, then it would only be under “extraordinary circumstances,” and a Thanksgiving vacation didn’t qualify for that. So, it looks like it’s Thanksgiving at home for the Chrisley Knows Best family. So, Julie and Chloe took to the kitchen to get down to business.
Chloe and Todd’s wife Julie prepare the feast in their kitchen
Todd took to Instagram and shared a photo of Julie and Chloe in the kitchen preparing their Thanksgiving meal. He captioned it with, “Let the holidays begin.” Naturally, his many fans commented on the photo where it looks like they prepare cornbread stuffing. Plus, Tracey Bregman, the Emmy winning Young & The Restless actress also commented. She wrote, “We will be missing you this year. We will never forget your graciousness including us at your Thanksgiving last year. We are all so grateful to have you all in our lives.”
Other Chrisley Knows Best fans also commented. Here’s what some of them said:
- “Favorite time of the year and also looks like it’s Chloes too having a blast making stuffing 😄.”
- “Happy thanksgiving to you and your family 🦃Chloe is getting so grown up 🥰❤️.”
- “Happy Thanksgiving to the whole Chrisley family..God Bless you all 🇺🇸.”
- “Happy Thanksgiving to the family the makes me smile and laugh. Love y’all!”
- “Let’s get it poppin give a huge hugg to mamma I just love how she gets pissed at you 😂😂😂 … happy holidays yall 🙏🏼✝️.”
Lindsie Chrisley not likely to call in for Thanksgiving
Notable, with Lindsie Chrisley still estranged from her dad Todd, it’s unlikely she’ll be there for the family feast. And, that seems a pity. So many fans hope these two make up their differences and forgive each other.
What did you think about the Thanksgiving preparations by Todd’s wife Julie and little Chloe? Do you agree that a Caribbean vacation might be nice, they still have much to be thankful for? Sound off your thoughts in the comments below.
Remember to check back with TV Shows Ace often for more news about Chrisley Knows Best.
- Sister Wives Star Mykelti Returns To Her Original Roots - June 19, 2021
- Jill Dillard Shows Off Her Garden – Does She Have A Green Thumb? - June 18, 2021
- Zach And Whitney Bates Bring Home Baby Jadon [See Homecoming Pics] - June 18, 2021